Fundraising for the club

For all things Barrow AFC. Keep discussions civil and fair, we're all Barrow aren't we!
User avatar
Phizzer
Senior Member
Posts: 354
Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 12:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Fundraising for the club

Post by Phizzer » Sat May 04, 2013 12:55 pm

greenarmour wrote:Theres only one Phizzer , i know ,ive slept with him (pre Haverigg) !! He was a gentleman .
He means i greased it up before I put it in, and didn't wipe it on the curtains when I took it out.



.... the leg of lamb i'm talking about.

phizza
New Member
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:51 pm
Contact:

Re: Fundraising for the club

Post by phizza » Sat May 04, 2013 8:22 pm

I will have cards available from Monday evening as I'm away for the weekend. Let me know if you want some!

phizza
New Member
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:51 pm
Contact:

Re: Fundraising for the club

Post by phizza » Thu May 09, 2013 8:55 pm

I now have the football cards available. Lets get some sold :D

Holkerbird
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 6547
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Fundraising for the club

Post by Holkerbird » Mon May 13, 2013 9:22 am

With the Gala Day coming up on the 16th June I am going to suggest we run a car boot sale in conjunction with this. A captive audience as there are plenty of parents attending these dancing class galas and it could rise a few bob at no costs to us.
I have a pile of d.v.d's of films suitable for those age groups and it is a good way of getting rid of them and making a bit of dosh to maybe pay a bill or two.

User avatar
Bennyfromormsgill
Bronze Member
Posts: 909
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:36 am
Location: Barrow-in-Furness
Contact:

Re: Fundraising for the club

Post by Bennyfromormsgill » Mon May 13, 2013 2:05 pm

Has anyone decided on the date for sponsored walk yet did the keswick to barrow saturday looking forward now to this one perhaps we could tie it in with the gala date
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I'm very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Semrush [Bot] and 14 guests