Memberships
- Konaldo
- Bronze Member
- Posts: 966
- Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:22 am
- Location: Esbjerg - Denmark
- Contact:
Re: Memberships
Is it possible for kids to be members?
Boreham Wood 2020
Leyton Orient 2018
Rochdale 2017
Altrincham 2015
Stalybridge 2015
Cambridge 2013
Braintree 2012
Leyton Orient 2018
Rochdale 2017
Altrincham 2015
Stalybridge 2015
Cambridge 2013
Braintree 2012
Re: Memberships
Can we ressurrect the Junior Bluebirds scheme alongside the new reduced membership?
- Dalton Bluebird
- Silver Member
- Posts: 1325
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:49 pm
- Location: Dalton in Furness
- Contact:
Re: Memberships
The main site has now been updated to show 2013/14 for membership, but it still won't let me buy a gold membership probably because the glitch is still there for existing members.
I don't belieeeeeeeve it!

- Steeley
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5750
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 4:27 pm
- Location: Manchester
- Contact:
Re: Memberships
Getting ridiculous this. People are not going to become members is they cant sign up/unsure of whether their signed up. Sort it out you clowns.
Bish=God
- Uncle Peter
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3371
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 7:17 pm
- Location: Barrow
- Contact:
Re: Memberships
Have looked at this, and it looks like the system can't cope with an early renewal and to be fair to MW it probably wasn't designed to do that.
Either this needs sorting or a manual workaround needs to be implemented pretty sharpish.
Either this needs sorting or a manual workaround needs to be implemented pretty sharpish.
"As long as they don't start causing any bother they are welcome to continue reinforcing my belief the Midlands is only good for nuking."
Mr R Ingham, 02/10/2013
Mr R Ingham, 02/10/2013
- Dalton Bluebird
- Silver Member
- Posts: 1325
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:49 pm
- Location: Dalton in Furness
- Contact:
Re: Memberships
Got sick of trying to do things online so I rang Suzanne at the club and sorted it in 5 minutes.
I don't belieeeeeeeve it!

-
bafcdirect
- Member
- Posts: 99
- Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:35 am
- Contact:
Re: Memberships
I have contacted Millerwaite about the problem.
They are fully aware of the problem and are working on it.
They have told me it will not be a quick fix and therefore will take some time.
In the meantime you can contact the club on 01229 823061 and speak to Suzanne who will renew your membership over the phone.
John Mackay
They are fully aware of the problem and are working on it.
They have told me it will not be a quick fix and therefore will take some time.
In the meantime you can contact the club on 01229 823061 and speak to Suzanne who will renew your membership over the phone.
John Mackay
- Three Lie Ins
- Veteran Member
- Posts: 534
- Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:45 pm
- Contact:
Paying for membership online
To Club Officials/Directors
I tried to pay for two club memberships on line. However to do so I am forced to join paypal something I don't want to do. So I didn't pay. Is there a means of paying on line without giving personal details to paypal?
I tried to pay for two club memberships on line. However to do so I am forced to join paypal something I don't want to do. So I didn't pay. Is there a means of paying on line without giving personal details to paypal?
- Adam29
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 7303
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:57 pm
- Location: Barrow-in-Furness
- Contact:
Re: Paying for membership online
If you ring sue at the shop, she can sort a standing order out for you.
Just been myself now, she is in till 3pm
Just been myself now, she is in till 3pm
- bobbie moore
- Bronze Member
- Posts: 848
- Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 4:41 pm
- Contact:
Re: Memberships
FAO bafcdirect John Mackay
Any chance of update as to how membership numbers are since appeal and how near to £30k are we that was required.
thanks in advance
Any chance of update as to how membership numbers are since appeal and how near to £30k are we that was required.
thanks in advance
- sempre contigo
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3091
- Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 10:46 am
- Location: North Manchester
- Contact:
Re: Memberships
Just called up and got mine..
paid over the phone, took me 5 mins in total.
paid over the phone, took me 5 mins in total.
Trudging slowly over wet sand
- spirit of 1990
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 9885
- Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:50 am
- Contact:
Re: Memberships
I'll be down there in the next hour, so be paying mine then (cash....it's the future)
We didn't underestimate them, we just didn't think they were that good.
- Three Lie Ins
- Veteran Member
- Posts: 534
- Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:45 pm
- Contact:
Re: Paying for membership online
Cheers, I've missed the 3pm deadline, but will try anywayAdam29 wrote:If you ring sue at the shop, she can sort a standing order out for you.
Just been myself now, she is in till 3pm
-
Barrowabc
- Gold Member
- Posts: 2203
- Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:14 am
- Location: Newbarns lodge
- Contact:
Re: Memberships
Went in and payed at club today easy as wasn't hard and I don't see what the excuse is with not
Paying, excuses are like arseholes everyone's got one
Paying, excuses are like arseholes everyone's got one
Love many, trust afew, but always paddle your own canoe ! My spelling is gash
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: colyates and 17 guests