paul murray
- Adam29
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 7310
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:57 pm
- Location: Barrow-in-Furness
- Contact:
paul murray
Has today left the club
Paul Murray
Has left the club according to Evening Mail, couldn't copy the link as wouldnt let me
everyone is entitled to their opinion, deal with it
Re: paul murray
Always thought this was going to happen. Kind of saw it as Murray doing a favour for Edmo, as a mate. I'm sure Paul will want to progress with his managerial career now. Good luck.
#SWB
Re: paul murray
Agree, but watch the conspiracy theorists have a field day with this oneA.B. wrote:Always thought this was going to happen. Kind of saw it as Murray doing a favour for Edmo, as a mate. I'm sure Paul will want to progress with his managerial career now. Good luck.
- John Very Little
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 4136
- Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:32 am
- Contact:
Re: paul murray
The fact that he's left so soon is very strange and I can imagine there's a story behind this!!
Is it a coincidence that Casson has just got here and now he's leaving - maybe connected to the talks between Edmo & PC?
Is it a coincidence that Casson has just got here and now he's leaving - maybe connected to the talks between Edmo & PC?
-
BAFC_Lewis
- Senior Member
- Posts: 266
- Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:42 pm
- Contact:
Re: paul murray
Not sure if this is a good or bad thing.
- Wintergreen
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 7486
- Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 12:38 pm
- Location: The Blue Planet
- Contact:
Re: paul murray
I bet there's a woman involved - there usually is.
Oooh la [SwearFilter] la!
Oooh la [SwearFilter] la!
We will foller the soccer, over land and sea...
Re: paul murray
Tbh it never got chance to be either a good or bad thing! Good luck for the future Paul.
-
Lancaster Branch
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5509
- Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:15 pm
- Contact:
Re: paul murray
Wasn't he on a 3 year contract? I hope he's resigned rather than been sacked....unless there was a probation period in his contract?
Re: paul murray
Whatever the reason, I have wondered why we needed 3 coaches, an unnecessary luxury at our level I would say.
Re contract, the original announcement in NWEM said
The length of Murray’s new AFC coaching deal is not yet known. It appears likely that he will meet AFC’s squad when they report back for pre-season training later this week.
Re contract, the original announcement in NWEM said
The length of Murray’s new AFC coaching deal is not yet known. It appears likely that he will meet AFC’s squad when they report back for pre-season training later this week.
Re: paul murray
Very strange given that Murray has previously gone on record saying he was here for the long-haul. Saying when Edmo approached him he asked what length of contract Edmo had, when the reply was 3 years he said "give me the same and I'll come". Whether that contract ever got around to being signed I'm not sure.
Definitely more to it, the fact Edmo has only made such a brief comment on it tells you that.
Definitely more to it, the fact Edmo has only made such a brief comment on it tells you that.
Re: paul murray
The way I read it about Edmo not elaborating on why he's gone makes me think there is more to it but tbh not bothered as I didn't see the need for him, Meeks and Edmo to all be involved. We certainly haven't looked any better for having three coaches.
everyone is entitled to their opinion, deal with it
-
Richard Ingham
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5119
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 3:07 pm
- Location: Chorley
- Contact:
Re: paul murray
A case of too many chiefs perhaps?
-
GTBLUE
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5238
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:27 pm
- Location: WHEN WE HAD A ROOF
- Contact:
Re: paul murray
[quote="Kieran"]Very strange given that Murray has previously gone on record saying he was here for the long-haul. Saying when Edmo approached him he asked what length of contract Edmo had, when the reply was 3 years he said "give me the same and I'll come". Whether that contract ever got around to being signed I'm not sure.
Definitely more to it, the fact Edmo has only made such a brief comment on it tells you that.[/quote
Considering he was sacked by Hartlepool after 3 months. Perhaps a month here IS long for him
Definitely more to it, the fact Edmo has only made such a brief comment on it tells you that.[/quote
Considering he was sacked by Hartlepool after 3 months. Perhaps a month here IS long for him
Last edited by GTBLUE on Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: standishbluebird and 38 guests