Big Announcement.
-
boyliegladbach
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 8720
- Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:07 am
- Location: Tel aviv
- Contact:
Re: Big Announcement.
John mackay is coming back.
Re: Big Announcement.
Carling making a welcome comeback for the lager louts and Bluebird bitter for those with a more refined palate 
- Steelworks End
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5959
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 6:03 pm
- Location: Twickenham
- Contact:
Re: Big Announcement.
We're upgrading from the Sinclair ZX Spectrum, then?PRR wrote:He found an old AOL cd rom in desk draw and we're finally getting on the www
- Bigfathoss
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 2767
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 4:35 pm
- Contact:
-
boyliegladbach
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 8720
- Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:07 am
- Location: Tel aviv
- Contact:
Re: Big Announcement.
Only other rumour I've heard, I didn't really believe it,
But I've heard he's found a different sponsor other than Phil "I love si grand " collier .
But I've heard he's found a different sponsor other than Phil "I love si grand " collier .
-
whitty1969
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 2937
- Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:47 pm
- Contact:
Re: Big Announcement.
Its in today's programme. Next seasons shirts will unveiled this weekboyliegladbach wrote:Only other rumour I've heard, I didn't really believe it,
But I've heard he's found a different sponsor other than Phil "I love si grand " collier .
Main sponsor is J F Hornby & CO
Re: Big Announcement.
His son Steve is leaving the club because his mrs is up the duff so they are moving back to America. The club are going to be looking for someone to come in as a General Manager.
Not making it up either
Not making it up either
Re: Big Announcement.
Why wait till Tuesday?tell us all a former member of this forum please
how we get there i don,t no.Barrows on the way
-
HenneysKnee
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 8348
- Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:28 pm
- Contact:
Re: Big Announcement.
Fantastic news if true. Time to make a proper appointment, someone with a successful sales background
- barrowfan_chris
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3510
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:44 pm
- Location: The Former Republic of Barrovia.
- Contact:
Re: RE: Re: Big Announcement.
Harsh but correct would be nice if we could employ someone not a friend or relative of Casson.HenneysKnee wrote:Fantastic news if true. Time to make a proper appointment, someone with a successful sales background
-
Middleton Nick
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3548
- Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:32 am
- Location: Middleton LA6 Remote
- Contact:
Re: Big Announcement.
I would expect a BIG ANNOUNCEMENT to be a little more than his son's wife being pregnant and he has to leave!!!!!!!!
Re: Big Announcement.
Can't wait to be playing in our new shared stadium with the Raiders at the Furness community stadium, Salthouse Mills. 2020
You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Still searching for the Young Soul Rebels
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mYxZUJt4xc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mYxZUJt4xc
-
Holkerbird
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 6547
- Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:27 pm
- Contact:
Re: Big Announcement.
That is becoming a joke now, All around where I sit say the name before it is announced. Definitely a romance going on there. Probably the only person wanting to pay that money to do it now though.boyliegladbach wrote:Only other rumour I've heard, I didn't really believe it,
But I've heard he's found a different sponsor other than Phil "I love si grand " collier .
-
Holkerbird
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 6547
- Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:27 pm
- Contact:
Re: Big Announcement.
Stop trying to make out you are the only person to know this. It is common knowledge. You are like an old woman gossiping over the garden fence. Australia must be boring for you to be on here.Jameston1 wrote:His son Steve is leaving the club because his mrs is up the duff so they are moving back to America. The club are going to be looking for someone to come in as a General Manager.
Not making it up either
Re: Big Announcement.
Well on Radio Carlisle on Friday it said Paul Cox was not available as he was in Scotland talking to a player.
Could that be it?
The Owner may want to announce it as he does like the media spotlight.
Could that be it?
The Owner may want to announce it as he does like the media spotlight.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: nottinghamblue, Stand By Me and 29 guests