You mean football talk
Like you win nothing with kids
Let's see the quality of the next guy once he gets back from the course the Great Leader will send him on.
Good summarySoulboy wrote: ↑Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:18 pmCoxy won over 44% of matches with us.
He travelled huge miles and never moaned.
He came close to achieving our dream return.
A decent man and very good manager for us.
His tactics at times yes were different but having seen non league for many years it takes a strong side with applied strategy to move up.
He didn't get it right all the time but who does?
Well done coxy and thank you.
You'd fit right in on the self importance thread.The Tomahawk Kid wrote: ↑Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:09 pm I think it's shocking that there's only two pages of thread thanking Paul Cox.
There's people who come on here, point fingers, and accuse others of not being true Barrow AFC fans and yet you can't even say a 'Thank You' to a guy who took us to our highest ever Non-League position. BAFC Fans? My A*se!
And you wouldn't?Lowtower wrote: ↑Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:14 pmYou'd fit right in on the self importance thread.The Tomahawk Kid wrote: ↑Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:09 pm I think it's shocking that there's only two pages of thread thanking Paul Cox.
There's people who come on here, point fingers, and accuse others of not being true Barrow AFC fans and yet you can't even say a 'Thank You' to a guy who took us to our highest ever Non-League position. BAFC Fans? My A*se!
So the attendance should go up today then ?
Yes, I do apologise, I'm sure Paul Cox is sat in his Torquay hotel room in tears because I haven't said thank you on an Internet forum, about Barrow, which he probably won't read anymore.The Tomahawk Kid wrote: ↑Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:28 pmAnd you wouldn't?
Quite ironic that it was YOU that initiated the 'self importance' thread....don't you think?
You could have used this opportunity to say a 'Thank You' to Paul Cox but instead you chose (again) to take a pop.
Says it all really...doesn't it?
BullPoo....I had 2 longish chats to him recently & he contradicted himself a couple of times on both occasions, I still like the fella though even though he left us in the poop.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests