Without quoting your whole very well worded post SB this part is probably slightly unfair on the other owners (I know you won’t have meant it that way) because each one of them brings other skills to the club. PH is a fantastic at the media side of things and obviously his accountancy knowledge has been invaluable but I think it’s worth pointing out that behind the scenes are three others putting in a lot of effort. Mark H was hardly away from HS last summer and always has “one more job” for us to do. Kris W does massive amounts bringing various parts of the ground up to EFL standards and looking after (probably walking over) the things most would miss on a normal match day. Tony S will obviously bring all his years of business experience & know-how to the club.Suffolk Blue wrote: ↑Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:46 pmBut nobody should simply equate all of our success with Ian Evatt. Its been a collective effort and despite the fact that Evatt wasn't appointed by him, Paul Hornby has to me become the most important person at the club.spirit of 1990 wrote: ↑Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:04 pm
Never works like that. It’s supposed to but it doesn’t, same for footballers.
I’d rather him go now than in six months in silly season when clubs are getting shot of their managers. At least this way we’ve got a chance to organise things.
All together (along with the Trust) a massive reason why we’ve enjoyed what’s been happening the last eighteen months.
Like I say, I know you never meant it that way but I thought it was just worth mentioning.