Adam29 wrote: ↑Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:28 am
mickmike wilson wrote: ↑Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:02 pm
Everyone is in Barrow all Friday for training then lodging, Friday teatime interviews will be possible won't they Adam?
You going to pay me to take the day off work to do them?
Why do you look for the negatives, Try looking for the positives in any situation & you will usually find a solution, Last season the squad must have been in town for around 30 hours spread over Fri/Sat, I'm sure the club will want more exposure now we are L2 & the club could financially profit from the content as they will be looking into subscription type services for fans out of our catchment area & beyond, We will need lots of content, interviews, player profiles, behind the scenes stuff, a day in the life of etc etc
Between you, your current job, the club & RC I'm sure you could figure something out, As the club grows so do the demands & will be more time consuming for all involved, It's part of the price to pay for progress.
I love your passion when commentating, its really shines through & its far better for those tuning in than previous commentators who did a good job but don't quite share the love, if you know what I mean.