IFollow
-
mickmike wilson
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5435
- Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 2:56 pm
- Location: The live music capital of the world, AUSTIN, TEXAS
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
It does keep buffering though
-
mickmike wilson
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5435
- Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 2:56 pm
- Location: The live music capital of the world, AUSTIN, TEXAS
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
Thanks, It doesn’t want to work on my I-Phone & it’s a new modern one, But got it on my laptop now, Commentary now on but it’s there’s...Not got to figure out how to get ours??Bombadel wrote: ↑Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:28 pmHave you tried a refresh? Mine just went blank and a refresh sorted itmickmike wilson wrote: ↑Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:27 pm I’ve got the still picture advertising the game that it, & I can’t ask the help question as when I try the second time there no button to click to send the questions, 1st question yes click the button and Carlos replies but then I can’t answer him as the button vanishes??
-
JammyBluebird
- Silver Member
- Posts: 1390
- Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:57 pm
- Location: Barrow
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
Change it in the settings. Bottom right.mickmike wilson wrote: ↑Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:40 pmThanks, It doesn’t want to work on my I-Phone & it’s a new modern one, But got it on my laptop now, Commentary now on but it’s there’s...Not got to figure out how to get ours??
Re: IFollow
I think this is what Adam meant, selecting away commentary for audio, Could be wrong thoughmickmike wilson wrote: ↑Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:40 pmThanks, It doesn’t want to work on my I-Phone & it’s a new modern one, But got it on my laptop now, Commentary now on but it’s there’s...Not got to figure out how to get ours??
- Attachments
-
- 84713AF1-64F4-41F0-A9D4-783E3F0EE91A.jpeg (1.82 MiB) Viewed 5673 times
-
mickycarrol
- Silver Member
- Posts: 1399
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 7:45 pm
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
Here comes the commentary boooom
"The trouble with referees is that they know the rules, but they dont know the game"
Bill Shankly
Bill Shankly
- LDBF
- Silver Member
- Posts: 1016
- Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:36 pm
- Location: Belize, Central America
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
Got a chat going on about Accrington Stanley (who are they?) - hope they move to the Barra match pdq
- Adam29
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 7290
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:57 pm
- Location: Barrow-in-Furness
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
Select away audio and you’ll get us
Re: IFollow
i can only see the stevenage game using teh link on teh site?
Re: IFollow
Sorted
- Adam29
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 7290
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:57 pm
- Location: Barrow-in-Furness
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
Issue with sound is down to iFollow - Plymouth reporting it as well
- LDBF
- Silver Member
- Posts: 1016
- Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:36 pm
- Location: Belize, Central America
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
Got the video with the correct commentary now, Cmon BARRROOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Re: IFollow
Annoying crackle on the audio only stream.
-
MisterPleasant
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5249
- Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:29 am
- Contact:
-
Craigthered
- Member
- Posts: 234
- Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:38 pm
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
My sound is repeating
Re: IFollow
I can select Away commentary but when I switch back to video I got the Home commentary again.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests