IFollow
-
GTBLUE
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5238
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:27 pm
- Location: WHEN WE HAD A ROOF
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
Still got nothing. I get match centre and when I click on it all I get is a black page with my online question on it. !!!!!!
Shite.
Shite.
- chipmunx
- Gold Member
- Posts: 2290
- Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 12:16 am
- Location: Fortress Holker Street
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
the problem is/was that you couldn't log on - if you'd managed that you'd have been fine - it will never show the stream if you're not logged in.
Lancashire;- born and bred
-
boyliegladbach
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 8720
- Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:07 am
- Location: Tel aviv
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
All good again today. Commentary was a bit out of synch with the action.
-
GTBLUE
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5238
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:27 pm
- Location: WHEN WE HAD A ROOF
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
Cheers, but the last home game I just opened the club's homepage and the match centre was on the screen and I just clicked on it and it took me to the TV symbol and was fine. I have now uninstalled club website and reinstalled it. See how it goes next week ! I also emailed ifollow twice telling them my address and password were correct and they said they sent a reply with help, but they have'nt. Useless.
Anyway listed on the old fashion radio thingy and sounded a good game and a fair result. 2 great goals by all accounts.
-
Middleton Nick
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3548
- Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:32 am
- Location: Middleton LA6 Remote
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
Today's coverage was good with no problems throughout. As Boylie said the commentary was just out of sync, but only slightly. The only problem i've had was with the away match, with loss of coverage etc. I want to watch next week so i'll see how it goes then.
-
GTBLUE
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5238
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:27 pm
- Location: WHEN WE HAD A ROOF
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
Nick, check pms.Middleton Nick wrote: ↑Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:10 pm Today's coverage was good with no problems throughout. As Boylie said the commentary was just out of sync, but only slightly. The only problem i've had was with the away match, with loss of coverage etc. I want to watch next week so i'll see how it goes then.
Thanks.
Re: IFollow
Had problems today on the computer. I found if you delete browser history and cookies it worked not sure if you have to do it before every game. It then logged me in and I believe charged me as it didn’t give the discount on the order. Worked okay on my phone.
-
PerthBluebird
- Silver Member
- Posts: 1373
- Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:22 pm
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
Should probably stop watching mucky filth online it will probably work thenGiggaboom wrote: ↑Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:12 pm Had problems today on the computer. I found if you delete browser history and cookies it worked not sure if you have to do it before every game. It then logged me in and I believe charged me as it didn’t give the discount on the order. Worked okay on my phone.
All opinions expressed are my own , not here to cause kick off just enact debate.
-
HenneysKnee
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 8339
- Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:28 pm
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
Colchester sold 514 ifollow passes for last weekends game
- Adam29
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 7290
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:57 pm
- Location: Barrow-in-Furness
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
All irrelevant now
According to Andy Holt the EFL have changed the money distribution rules for iFollow and it’s something to do with average attendances
EFL take all the money and the home club receives an amount based on attendance averages - no other clear indication on what that means
According to Andy Holt the EFL have changed the money distribution rules for iFollow and it’s something to do with average attendances
EFL take all the money and the home club receives an amount based on attendance averages - no other clear indication on what that means
-
mickmike wilson
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5435
- Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 2:56 pm
- Location: The live music capital of the world, AUSTIN, TEXAS
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
That's a bit naughty, How many fans paid up front for the season thinking their are financially supporting their club? Then the move the goalposts?Adam29 wrote: ↑Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:58 pm All irrelevant now
According to Andy Holt the EFL have changed the money distribution rules for iFollow and it’s something to do with average attendances
EFL take all the money and the home club receives an amount based on attendance averages - no other clear indication on what that means
How are they going to figure out the new teams in L2? Us & Harrogate could easily argue that our attendances would have doubled & the relegated from L1 clubs could have seen fewer than last season's averages unless they started winning.
Also what about any clubs form, Winning = higher gates + losing streaks = lower gates etc.
All a bit weird this..
- Mark Johnson
- Gold Member
- Posts: 2330
- Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:04 pm
- Location: London
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
Based on us finishing, for arguments sake, mid table this season, I think our average attendance would be 3500 + .. maybe even a little higher at 3750 ? .. if we do finish mid table I just hope we get the revenue from iFollow that accurately reflects this ..
regardless, for all clubs involved I hope they feel well compensated income wise and there aren’t further falls outs. Seems like there is a battle at every turn and we all just want to focus on the football
regardless, for all clubs involved I hope they feel well compensated income wise and there aren’t further falls outs. Seems like there is a battle at every turn and we all just want to focus on the football
-
PerthBluebird
- Silver Member
- Posts: 1373
- Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:22 pm
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
Ill have a bit off what your smoking would nt have been anywhere near that look at the peak attendances last year after a few loses would have dropped to a stable 2000Mark Johnson wrote: ↑Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:53 pm Based on us finishing, for arguments sake, mid table this season, I think our average attendance would be 3500 + .. maybe even a little higher at 3750 ? .. if we do finish mid table I just hope we get the revenue from iFollow that accurately reflects this ..
regardless, for all clubs involved I hope they feel well compensated income wise and there aren’t further falls outs. Seems like there is a battle at every turn and we all just want to focus on the football
All opinions expressed are my own , not here to cause kick off just enact debate.
- spirit of 1990
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 9885
- Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:50 am
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
I assume Mark J is basing them figures on away supporters being allowed in (so under normal circumstances)PerthBluebird wrote: ↑Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:00 amIll have a bit off what your smoking would nt have been anywhere near that look at the peak attendances last year after a few loses would have dropped to a stable 2000Mark Johnson wrote: ↑Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:53 pm Based on us finishing, for arguments sake, mid table this season, I think our average attendance would be 3500 + .. maybe even a little higher at 3750 ? .. if we do finish mid table I just hope we get the revenue from iFollow that accurately reflects this ..
regardless, for all clubs involved I hope they feel well compensated income wise and there aren’t further falls outs. Seems like there is a battle at every turn and we all just want to focus on the football
I believe a mid table finish with decent football on show would be somewhere in between yours and his estimates. If it were to be your guess I think we’d be in very real trouble.
We didn't underestimate them, we just didn't think they were that good.
-
MisterPleasant
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5252
- Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:29 am
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
I've found this from the Pompey chairman. It was only 2 days ago so I think reflects current position. It seems we will benefit when clubs with larger followings visit. However, how the average away attendance is calculated is anybody's guess!:
‘How it works is you get to keep the home revenue and then the average of what the visiting team would have taken to Fratton Park as their away following.
‘However, it impacts against us because of the size of our away following.
‘So should Shrewsbury visit and average, as a round figure, 200 away. We keep that and then they have the rest on top.
‘If you go to Rochdale, though, the first however many thousands of fans the EFL deem would have travelled to that game are taken away and that money is given to the home team – not us.
‘Considering the size of our away following, that impacts on us quite severely.’
‘How it works is you get to keep the home revenue and then the average of what the visiting team would have taken to Fratton Park as their away following.
‘However, it impacts against us because of the size of our away following.
‘So should Shrewsbury visit and average, as a round figure, 200 away. We keep that and then they have the rest on top.
‘If you go to Rochdale, though, the first however many thousands of fans the EFL deem would have travelled to that game are taken away and that money is given to the home team – not us.
‘Considering the size of our away following, that impacts on us quite severely.’
Don't let the old man in.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 51 guests