IFollow

For all things Barrow AFC. Keep discussions civil and fair, we're all Barrow aren't we!
MisterPleasant
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 5252
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:29 am
Contact:

Re: IFollow

Post by MisterPleasant » Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:39 pm

dyson wrote: ↑Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:02 pm I've tried what you suggested but my name doesn't appear on the IFollow menu. I've tried to register again but with the same problem.
Probably time to talk to iFollow. There's a Contact Us button bottom right of the page from where there techy people might be able to help you out.
Don't let the old man in.

GTBLUE
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 5238
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:27 pm
Location: WHEN WE HAD A ROOF
Contact:

Re: IFollow

Post by GTBLUE » Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:52 pm

Good luck with that. I sent them an email last Saturday and got a reply yesterday.Fat lot of good that was. It just gave a list of problems and mine was'nt one of them. Then I had a chat with that robot thing and it froze access the the clubs website. So I deleted the website and reinstalled it. Then I was ok. Absolutely crap. Try that. Good luck for tomorrow.

GTBLUE
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 5238
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:27 pm
Location: WHEN WE HAD A ROOF
Contact:

Re: IFollow

Post by GTBLUE » Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:57 pm

MisterPleasant wrote: ↑Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:39 pm
dyson wrote: ↑Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:02 pm I've tried what you suggested but my name doesn't appear on the IFollow menu. I've tried to register again but with the same problem.
Probably time to talk to iFollow. There's a Contact Us button bottom right of the page from where there techy people might be able to help you out.
Don't go anywhere near that button tomorrow, it might freeze your screen. Then you will be knackered.
Hope this is'nt patronising M.P

MisterPleasant
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 5252
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:29 am
Contact:

Re: IFollow

Post by MisterPleasant » Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:13 pm

If GTBLUE is referring to the Chat button/facility, I'm not. There is a Contact Us link from where you can complete and submit an enquiry form.
Don't let the old man in.

GTBLUE
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 5238
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:27 pm
Location: WHEN WE HAD A ROOF
Contact:

Re: IFollow

Post by GTBLUE » Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:49 pm

MisterPleasant wrote: ↑Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:13 pm If GTBLUE is referring to the Chat button/facility, I'm not. There is a Contact Us link from where you can complete and submit an enquiry form.
I know that.
Are you really stupid. Does your comment about the new tv gantry mean anything to you. You really should read previous posts before "trying" to be smart.

dyson
Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:23 pm
Contact:

Re: IFollow

Post by dyson » Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:34 pm

I have tried to register several times again this AM and without success. I have tried also on a different laptop - I give up!

John_Bucks
Gold Member
Posts: 2368
Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 12:37 am
Location: Barrow-in-Furness
Contact:

Re: IFollow

Post by John_Bucks » Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:36 pm

Genuinely surprised by things like what you’re saying Dyson. Have literally had no issues with any of it; signing up, picture m, sound - all been good.

Hope you and others with issues get sorted. Especially for today of all games.
Life is always better when it's better

Matty
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 5369
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:57 pm
Location: Barrow
Contact:

Re: IFollow

Post by Matty » Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:38 pm

Just bought the pass, no issues. Haven't used it yet so will see if it works first time.
Popular side since '03.

Middleton Nick
Platinum Member
Posts: 3548
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:32 am
Location: Middleton LA6 Remote
Contact:

Re: IFollow

Post by Middleton Nick » Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:05 pm

Matty wrote: ↑Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:38 pm Just bought the pass, no issues. Haven't used it yet so will see if it works first time.
That's the easy bit. :lol:

dyson
Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:23 pm
Contact:

Re: IFollow

Post by dyson » Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:41 pm

I have just tried a 3rd laptop with the same result :?: :(

bigmac95
Bronze Member
Posts: 950
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:06 pm
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Contact:

Re: IFollow

Post by bigmac95 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:45 pm

dyson wrote: ↑Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:41 pm I have just tried a 3rd laptop with the same result :?: :(
are you on google chrome?
And on the 7th day god created football

dyson
Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:23 pm
Contact:

Re: IFollow

Post by dyson » Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:51 pm

Internet Explorer

Middleton Nick
Platinum Member
Posts: 3548
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:32 am
Location: Middleton LA6 Remote
Contact:

Re: IFollow

Post by Middleton Nick » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:03 pm

We have a part circle going round. On chrome.
Last edited by Middleton Nick on Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sambino
Silver Member
Posts: 1431
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:07 pm
Contact:

Re: IFollow

Post by sambino » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:04 pm

Im on Chrome can see the pitch being got ready. Never had an issue yet about from sound

bigmac95
Bronze Member
Posts: 950
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:06 pm
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Contact:

Re: IFollow

Post by bigmac95 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:18 pm

dyson wrote: ↑Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:51 pm Internet Explorer
Try using chrome - see if that works
And on the 7th day god created football

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests