A bit of encouragement
-
Methuselah
- Silver Member
- Posts: 1372
- Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:35 pm
- Contact:
A bit of encouragement
I think it is about time we all got behind the team.The manager left for Bolton along with the main striker,but we have to move on from.that.The team was apart for quite a while due to Covid19.Despite this apart from a few defensive errors due to inexperience I don't think we have played that bad.Barrow has had to step up to a different level and I think it will.take a bit of patience from the supporters. We do need somebody to replace Rooney but in the real.world how much can we as a club afford to spend.I for one will.be quite happy if we manage to remain in this league and consolidate our position, so I think we have to stop some of the criticism and get behind the team.Come on Barrow and let's beat Bolton on Tuesday.
-
HenneysKnee
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 8337
- Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:28 pm
- Contact:
Re: A bit of encouragement
I absolutely agree on the how much can we spend argument; I mentioned it several times even before the season started. Think the problem has been the budget has been used on very similar players in midfield
Re: A bit of encouragement
We need to get behind the team who knows if no bail out comes will there be a league 2 after Christmas.
We are not getting hammered it is one mistake a game that's costing us same yesterday and with no forward line there isn't a way for us to get back had Quigley played last week I reckon we would have won easily. Hopefully he is back Tuesday and the lad from Birmingham is ready to go.
We are not getting hammered it is one mistake a game that's costing us same yesterday and with no forward line there isn't a way for us to get back had Quigley played last week I reckon we would have won easily. Hopefully he is back Tuesday and the lad from Birmingham is ready to go.
-
mightywhite
- Veteran Member
- Posts: 687
- Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:54 pm
- Location: Manchester
- Contact:
Re: A bit of encouragement
I totally agree. It must be really disheartening for the players to read some of the tripe written about them, let’s get behind them.
Re: A bit of encouragement
And the manager
-
cottingham bluebird
- Senior Member
- Posts: 252
- Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:06 pm
- Location: The promised land
- Contact:
Re: A bit of encouragement
Agree with all above posts we have a half decent team in the making and nobody has really out played us just need to take our chances will be fine when we get our strikers fit.
We will make playoffs mark my words now and take a cheeky bet
We will make playoffs mark my words now and take a cheeky bet
-
Roadrunner
- Bronze Member
- Posts: 765
- Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:16 pm
- Contact:
Re: A bit of encouragement
I have been trying to get this message across for years, but I get told that it’s a public forum and everyone is entitled to their opinion
We're all supporters on here. Let's leave the negative comments to the away fans
Re: A bit of encouragement
+1.
It is true we haven't been brilliant, but we haven't had the best of luck either. The three home draws could all have been wins with a little bit more luck. Add to that the three injuries at Harrogate on top of the existing injuries.
It is true we haven't been brilliant, but we haven't had the best of luck either. The three home draws could all have been wins with a little bit more luck. Add to that the three injuries at Harrogate on top of the existing injuries.
-
Dwayne Beresford
- Member
- Posts: 124
- Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:14 am
- Location: Hemel Hempstead
- Contact:
Re: A bit of encouragement
I think we need a bit of give from the players also.
You could tell at the weekend the players’ body language was all over the place. Using techniques I received whilst studying for my Psychology MSc, I could sense a negative atmosphere throughout the squad. We’re not going to win many games with that mindset.
A positive, determined, hard-working team will resonate with the fan base. I’m just not seeing it at the moment.
You could tell at the weekend the players’ body language was all over the place. Using techniques I received whilst studying for my Psychology MSc, I could sense a negative atmosphere throughout the squad. We’re not going to win many games with that mindset.
A positive, determined, hard-working team will resonate with the fan base. I’m just not seeing it at the moment.
#BBB
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Big_Bluebird, blue nige, DaveP, Fazered, John_Bucks, olefogey and 60 guests