Morecambe (A) Match Thread

For all things Barrow AFC. Keep discussions civil and fair, we're all Barrow aren't we!
Post Reply
Matty
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 5369
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:57 pm
Location: Barrow
Contact:

Morecambe (A) Match Thread

Post by Matty » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:40 pm

8 changes from the Wimbledon game.

https://www.barrowafc.com/news/2020/dec ... eague-two/

Surprised to see Sea not on the bench given he was impressive in Thursday.
Popular side since '03.

Matty
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 5369
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:57 pm
Location: Barrow
Contact:

Re: Morecambe (A) Match Thread

Post by Matty » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:41 pm

Barrow: Dixon, Barry, Hird, Platt, Brough, Kay, C Taylor, J Taylor, Biggins, James, Quigley.

Subs: Lillis, Brown, Wilson, Gribbin, Reid, Angus.
Popular side since '03.

blue blue boy
Senior Member
Posts: 344
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Morecambe (A) Match Thread

Post by blue blue boy » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:45 pm

Strange no Sea in the squad.

Leo
Silver Member
Posts: 1188
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 4:18 pm
Location: Barrow
Contact:

Re: Morecambe (A) Match Thread

Post by Leo » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:46 pm

How do I listen? Can I still do it online on BBC RC - I've bought match passes until now

Should note I am not UK-based
Barrow-in-Furness - The 19th happiest place in Britain

saltcellar
Platinum Member
Posts: 2841
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Morecambe (A) Match Thread

Post by saltcellar » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:46 pm

No Mike Jones.
He will be a big miss.

Mike
Senior Member
Posts: 307
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 4:32 pm
Contact:

Re: Morecambe (A) Match Thread

Post by Mike » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:48 pm

Great to see Barry back - I feared his knock vs Oldham might’ve kept him out for a while.

Where’s Jones?

Hadrian
Platinum Member
Posts: 4751
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:32 pm
Contact:

Re: Morecambe (A) Match Thread

Post by Hadrian » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:54 pm

Leo wrote: ↑Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:46 pm How do I listen? Can I still do it online on BBC RC - I've bought match passes until now

Should note I am not UK-based
Audio Pass from iFollow via Match Centre on Barrowafc.com
THE NORTHERN WAY

Leo
Silver Member
Posts: 1188
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 4:18 pm
Location: Barrow
Contact:

Re: Morecambe (A) Match Thread

Post by Leo » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:59 pm

Hadrian wrote: ↑Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:54 pm
Leo wrote: ↑Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:46 pm How do I listen? Can I still do it online on BBC RC - I've bought match passes until now

Should note I am not UK-based
Audio Pass from iFollow via Match Centre on Barrowafc.com
The only options it gives me is for a Match pass

Can I not vpn to the UK and listen to Radio Cumbria?
Barrow-in-Furness - The 19th happiest place in Britain

HenneysKnee
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 8339
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:28 pm
Contact:

Re: Morecambe (A) Match Thread

Post by HenneysKnee » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:01 pm

Presuming Jones has joined the injured list thats as strong a team as we can name; hopefully right into them from the start today

User avatar
prague bluebird
Gold Member
Posts: 2081
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:20 pm
Location: Prague. Czech Republic
Contact:

Re: Morecambe (A) Match Thread

Post by prague bluebird » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:25 pm

Leo wrote: ↑Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:46 pm How do I listen? Can I still do it online on BBC RC - I've bought match passes until now

Should note I am not UK-based
I dont think its possible.
Prague Bluebird

User avatar
Mark Johnson
Gold Member
Posts: 2329
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:04 pm
Location: London
Contact:

Re: Morecambe (A) Match Thread

Post by Mark Johnson » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:26 pm

Morecambe making commentators wear masks. LOL

HenneysKnee
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 8339
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:28 pm
Contact:

Re: Morecambe (A) Match Thread

Post by HenneysKnee » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:29 pm

Mark Johnson wrote: ↑Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:26 pm Morecambe making commentators wear masks. LOL
Absolutely ridiculous

bigmac95
Bronze Member
Posts: 950
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:06 pm
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Contact:

Re: Morecambe (A) Match Thread

Post by bigmac95 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:33 pm

I wonder what they say to use before we go out for kick off and after half time. We seem to always start slowly.
And on the 7th day god created football

Leo
Silver Member
Posts: 1188
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 4:18 pm
Location: Barrow
Contact:

Re: Morecambe (A) Match Thread

Post by Leo » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:40 pm

prague bluebird wrote: ↑Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:25 pm
Leo wrote: ↑Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:46 pm How do I listen? Can I still do it online on BBC RC - I've bought match passes until now

Should note I am not UK-based
I dont think its possible.
Am just listening on BBC RC online. No vpn even required
Barrow-in-Furness - The 19th happiest place in Britain

bigmac95
Bronze Member
Posts: 950
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:06 pm
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Contact:

Re: Morecambe (A) Match Thread

Post by bigmac95 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:41 pm

Should be 1-0 down. Great save by Dixon.
And on the 7th day god created football

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 61+Reason, Tony and 32 guests