So you don’t think they will have been on the lookout for weeks now?MisterPleasant wrote: ↑Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:24 pm Unbelievable. The board was panned for appointing David Dunn without seeing who was out there yet now it should have someone lined up to take charge immediately without seeing who else might be out there.![]()
New manager - Who do you want?
-
Bluebird_john
- Veteran Member
- Posts: 643
- Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:45 pm
- Contact:
Re: New manager - Who do you want?
Re: New manager - Who do you want?
Simon Grayson, ex Preston etc. 
-
behind the goals
- Gold Member
- Posts: 2252
- Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:44 pm
- Contact:
Re: New manager - Who do you want?
The first job for the new manager is to find some clubs to take our deadwood players who are not up to the fight for us to stay in league 2 and the older ones who are now sadly passed it, the only thing is we would not be left with many players to field a full side plus subs. Unless players stop making mistakes nothing will change.
-
Middleton Nick
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3548
- Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:32 am
- Location: Middleton LA6 Remote
- Contact:
Re: New manager - Who do you want?
Popular side since '03.
-
bigmac95
- Bronze Member
- Posts: 950
- Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:06 pm
- Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
- Contact:
Re: New manager - Who do you want?
Awful at Sunderland. Although all managers have blotches on their CV.
Not for me either.
And on the 7th day god created football
-
Lightflood
- Member
- Posts: 198
- Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:39 pm
- Contact:
Re: New manager - Who do you want?
Grayson loved by all the teams he's managed !



-
JammyBluebird
- Silver Member
- Posts: 1390
- Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:57 pm
- Location: Barrow
- Contact:
Re: New manager - Who do you want?
Would have loved Luke Garrard when we got promoted. Bit of a risk with the position we are in now.
Honestly don't have a clue who I'd want. Need to have an interview process definitely.
Honestly don't have a clue who I'd want. Need to have an interview process definitely.
-
whitty1969
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 2937
- Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:47 pm
- Contact:
Re: New manager - Who do you want?
Firstly, why not Sol Campbell? He worked a minor miracle at Macclesfield the other season in keeping them up. I know for a fact he fully supported that team and scrapped his way to league security on the final day of the season. We need to get tough and scrap it out now.
However, I digress. Whoever is appointed it is the most important appointment for a long as I can remember as our football league status is at stake. The BOD cannot afford to make back to back poor appointments. I really hope they get it right.
However, I digress. Whoever is appointed it is the most important appointment for a long as I can remember as our football league status is at stake. The BOD cannot afford to make back to back poor appointments. I really hope they get it right.
-
whitty1969
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 2937
- Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:47 pm
- Contact:
-
whitty1969
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 2937
- Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:47 pm
- Contact:
Re: New manager - Who do you want?
Noandyg wrote: ↑Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:13 pm Firstly, why not Sol Campbell? He worked a minor miracle at Macclesfield the other season in keeping them up. I know for a fact he fully supported that team and scrapped his way to league security on the final day of the season. We need to get tough and scrap it out now.
However, I digress. Whoever is appointed it is the most important appointment for a long as I can remember as our football league status is at stake. The BOD cannot afford to make back to back poor appointments. I really hope they get it right.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Pedro, Semrush [Bot] and 27 guests