Season Tickets
-
PerthBluebird
- Silver Member
- Posts: 1373
- Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:22 pm
- Contact:
Season Tickets
Moist prices pay in instalments get them bought up!
All opinions expressed are my own , not here to cause kick off just enact debate.
-
Ilford Mouse
- Member
- Posts: 125
- Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 8:46 am
- Contact:
Re: Season Tickets
I believe season ticket renewal emails have been sent out to the registered email addresses of last season's holders. However I haven't had one although my email address hasn't changed from the one I used last year and had iFollow codes sent out to during the season. Anyone else think they have been missed?
-
boyliegladbach
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 8720
- Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:07 am
- Location: Tel aviv
- Contact:
Re: Season Tickets
NoIlford Mouse wrote: ↑Sat May 29, 2021 12:06 pm I believe season ticket renewal emails have been sent out to the registered email addresses of last season's holders. However I haven't had one although my email address hasn't changed from the one I used last year and had iFollow codes sent out to during the season. Anyone else think they have been missed?
Re: Season Tickets
I’ve been missed off too. I also didn’t get the auto upgrade on ifollow. The club had to keep emailing me the discount codesIlford Mouse wrote: ↑Sat May 29, 2021 12:06 pm I believe season ticket renewal emails have been sent out to the registered email addresses of last season's holders. However I haven't had one although my email address hasn't changed from the one I used last year and had iFollow codes sent out to during the season. Anyone else think they have been missed?
-
Barrowabc
- Gold Member
- Posts: 2203
- Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:14 am
- Location: Newbarns lodge
- Contact:
Re: Season Tickets
Yesboyliegladbach wrote: ↑Sat May 29, 2021 12:54 pmNoIlford Mouse wrote: ↑Sat May 29, 2021 12:06 pm I believe season ticket renewal emails have been sent out to the registered email addresses of last season's holders. However I haven't had one although my email address hasn't changed from the one I used last year and had iFollow codes sent out to during the season. Anyone else think they have been missed?
Love many, trust afew, but always paddle your own canoe ! My spelling is gash
-
barrowaberdeen
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 9034
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 4:54 pm
- Location: Independent Newbarns
Re: Season Tickets
Try junk mail
If that doesn't work a.wood@barrowafc.com
Or club is open from 10 on Monday
More info and FAQs tomorrow
If that doesn't work a.wood@barrowafc.com
Or club is open from 10 on Monday
More info and FAQs tomorrow
-
liverpoolann
- Bronze Member
- Posts: 913
- Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:13 pm
- Contact:
Re: Season Tickets
I am puzzled and somewhat disappointed that those of us who paid for specific seats are now being told that we must get involved in first come first serve scrabble to obtain them again this season.Particularly as from then on they will be able to be renewed as a priority in future seasons.It surely is not beyond the wit of a professional club to do this.When i attended one of the three league matches we had access to I spoke to our supporter liaison officer who assured me that whilst we must space out for Covid precautions at the matches we had access to that the next season we would be able as priority to renew and return to our original seats .
I feel that like politicians this bad news has been slipped out under cover of the release of details of the new manager right at end of week so it can brought in quick without objection.There does not seem to have been any supporter liaison in this matter.There are people had their own seats a lot longer than me and it doesn’t seem right that people who may have just started following the bandwagon of our success should have opportunity perhaps cos they faster at technology to get them in front of those of us who have been loyal in support.
I feel that like politicians this bad news has been slipped out under cover of the release of details of the new manager right at end of week so it can brought in quick without objection.There does not seem to have been any supporter liaison in this matter.There are people had their own seats a lot longer than me and it doesn’t seem right that people who may have just started following the bandwagon of our success should have opportunity perhaps cos they faster at technology to get them in front of those of us who have been loyal in support.
-
whitty1969
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 2937
- Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:47 pm
- Contact:
Re: Season Tickets
I must of missed something Liverpoolannliverpoolann wrote: ↑Sat May 29, 2021 8:40 pm I am puzzled and somewhat disappointed that those of us who paid for specific seats are now being told that we must get involved in first come first serve scrabble to obtain them again this season.Particularly as from then on they will be able to be renewed as a priority in future seasons.It surely is not beyond the wit of a professional club to do this.When i attended one of the three league matches we had access to I spoke to our supporter liaison officer who assured me that whilst we must space out for Covid precautions at the matches we had access to that the next season we would be able as priority to renew and return to our original seats .
I feel that like politicians this bad news has been slipped out under cover of the release of details of the new manager right at end of week so it can brought in quick without objection.There does not seem to have been any supporter liaison in this matter.There are people had their own seats a lot longer than me and it doesn’t seem right that people who may have just started following the bandwagon of our success should have opportunity perhaps cos they faster at technology to get them in front of those of us who have been loyal in support.
Are you saying seats are allocated randomly?
I've paid for my seat for years up untill last season where it was included in the price.
Sat with the same group of mates too.
Is this changing?
-
Main Stand SeasonTct
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3247
- Joined: Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:05 pm
- Contact:
Re: Season Tickets
Current main stand season ticket holders have a window of opportunity from 10;00 Monday morning to renew there season ticket in their preferred seat. This is before they go on general sale to anybody who wants to purchase a main stand season ticket for the first time. I don’t see an issue with this it was all clearly explained in the emailliverpoolann wrote: ↑Sat May 29, 2021 8:40 pm I am puzzled and somewhat disappointed that those of us who paid for specific seats are now being told that we must get involved in first come first serve scrabble to obtain them again this season.Particularly as from then on they will be able to be renewed as a priority in future seasons.It surely is not beyond the wit of a professional club to do this.When i attended one of the three league matches we had access to I spoke to our supporter liaison officer who assured me that whilst we must space out for Covid precautions at the matches we had access to that the next season we would be able as priority to renew and return to our original seats .
I feel that like politicians this bad news has been slipped out under cover of the release of details of the new manager right at end of week so it can brought in quick without objection.There does not seem to have been any supporter liaison in this matter.There are people had their own seats a lot longer than me and it doesn’t seem right that people who may have just started following the bandwagon of our success should have opportunity perhaps cos they faster at technology to get them in front of those of us who have been loyal in support.
-
liverpoolann
- Bronze Member
- Posts: 913
- Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:13 pm
- Contact:
Re: Season Tickets
The e mail from Anya said unless I read it wrong that we cannot be guaranteed first offer for our original seats so we should get in early.We would still be able to reserve a seat but not necessarily the one you had before.It then says from the next season you will have priority to renew your original seat.
-
liverpoolann
- Bronze Member
- Posts: 913
- Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:13 pm
- Contact:
Re: Season Tickets
Read point 4 of the e mail
-
Main Stand SeasonTct
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3247
- Joined: Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:05 pm
- Contact:
Re: Season Tickets
I would be very surprised if anyone picks a seat different to the seat they originally picked last season before Covid meant the club allocated us seats.
-
liverpoolann
- Bronze Member
- Posts: 913
- Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:13 pm
- Contact:
Re: Season Tickets
Maybe but some people getting older can’t handle so many steps so move forward.
-
Walneywanderer1979
- Senior Member
- Posts: 384
- Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:17 pm
- Contact:
Re: Season Tickets
Looking into getting a season ticket but hearing that football and most other things will require proof of vaccination status certificate/passport I'd card what ever you want to call it anyone know anything more about this and if you would be refunded
Last edited by Walneywanderer1979 on Sun May 30, 2021 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.