Oldham Athletic v Barrow AFC - Match Predictions
Re: Oldham Athletic v Barrow AFC - Match Predictions
Reckon we could snatch this by the odd goal but we'll have to keep an eye on Pierregiani at set pieces. Always seems to up his game against us.one massive loss to them is Bahamboula a player who always impresses me. He is away on international duty with Congo.One player also missing is Jacob Blyth who has had his short-term contract cancelled by mutual consent. Curle said he will not get enough game time to get match fit in the timescale of the contract.
-
mickmike wilson
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5435
- Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 2:56 pm
- Location: The live music capital of the world, AUSTIN, TEXAS
- Contact:
Re: Oldham Athletic v Barrow AFC - Match Predictions
We will have a different defence due to injury & suspension, So we could be shaky at first.
The 2 new lads should be fit & game ready so they are both a shoe in for the same reasons above & will take several games to fully find their feet.
We are starting to see a decent team who can bully the Oppo or play a bit, Depending on what’s needed at the time, Once we get fitter & a few more crocs return we could well be a lower placed top 10 side.
Tomorrow 1-2
The 2 new lads should be fit & game ready so they are both a shoe in for the same reasons above & will take several games to fully find their feet.
We are starting to see a decent team who can bully the Oppo or play a bit, Depending on what’s needed at the time, Once we get fitter & a few more crocs return we could well be a lower placed top 10 side.
Tomorrow 1-2
Re: Oldham Athletic v Barrow AFC - Match Predictions
Trouble is I feel the defence has been generally shaky all season from the games I've seen (which has been quite a few). Got to be honest I've not been impressed with Ellis so far so will be interesting to see how we fair without him for the next three games. When we went more to a flat back four in the second half against Bristol Rov least week it looked better. (I know we were down to 10 men but the fact remains we looked quite stable). As usual the key to whoever does well this weekend is which team makes the least mistakes. I hope its us.
-
Lancaster Branch
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5509
- Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:15 pm
- Contact:
Re: Oldham Athletic v Barrow AFC - Match Predictions
Protests in the offing tomorrow from the home support - pitch invasions, tennis balls being thrown on the pitch etc. Good luck to ‘em, I just hope none of our players get some sort of tennis ball-related injury.
Re: Oldham Athletic v Barrow AFC - Match Predictions
2-2, game suspended for 10 mins due to tennis balls being thrown on the pitch.
-
blue nige
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 7129
- Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:21 pm
- Location: Antarctica
- Contact:
Re: Oldham Athletic v Barrow AFC - Match Predictions
I`ve said this many times , for a back 3 to be effective you must work together as a unit ,this is hard enough even with the same players but trying to do this with a constantly changing defence (in my humble opinion) is asking for trouble ,I`d love Cooper to go with a flat back 4 I`m certain we`d look much more solid !andyg wrote: ↑Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:58 pm Trouble is I feel the defence has been generally shaky all season from the games I've seen (which has been quite a few). Got to be honest I've not been impressed with Ellis so far so will be interesting to see how we fair without him for the next three games. When we went more to a flat back four in the second half against Bristol Rov least week it looked better. (I know we were down to 10 men but the fact remains we looked quite stable). As usual the key to whoever does well this weekend is which team makes the least mistakes. I hope its us.
-
blue nige
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 7129
- Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:21 pm
- Location: Antarctica
- Contact:
Re: Oldham Athletic v Barrow AFC - Match Predictions
Lancaster Branch wrote: ↑Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:15 am Protests in the offing tomorrow from the home support - pitch invasions, tennis balls being thrown on the pitch etc. Good luck to ‘em, I just hope none of our players get some sort of tennis ball-related injury.
-
blue nige
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 7129
- Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:21 pm
- Location: Antarctica
- Contact:
Re: Oldham Athletic v Barrow AFC - Match Predictions
7th,8th or 9th Mike ?mickmike wilson wrote: ↑Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:43 pm We will have a different defence due to injury & suspension, So we could be shaky at first.
The 2 new lads should be fit & game ready so they are both a shoe in for the same reasons above & will take several games to fully find their feet.
We are starting to see a decent team who can bully the Oppo or play a bit, Depending on what’s needed at the time, Once we get fitter & a few more crocs return we could well be a lower placed top 10 side.
Tomorrow 1-2
-
Cromwell58
- Bronze Member
- Posts: 840
- Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:30 pm
- Contact:
Re: Oldham Athletic v Barrow AFC - Match Predictions
Massive problems Oldham fans have with owner, last couple of games they have gone on the pitch or thrown tennis balls on. I can only wish the fans good luck and hope that someone who cares about football buys Oldham.
-
Onlinebluessupporter
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3425
- Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:23 pm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: blueistheonlycolour, bluessupporter and 19 guests