Replay tickets(Barrow v Ipswich)
-
liverpoolann
- Bronze Member
- Posts: 913
- Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:13 pm
- Contact:
Re: Replay tickets(Barrow v Ipswich)
To be fair Dave was on his own and serving at counter so couldn’t answerphone as well as deal with queue.Think the pp game has probably mucked up staffing levels .Agree that whoever in charge ceo? Should have realised that with 4pm shut off time and tach problems encountered that it should have been foreseen and someone brought in to assist him.Perhaps our supporter liaison officer or board member can high light problem at next meeting.
- chipmunx
- Gold Member
- Posts: 2290
- Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 12:16 am
- Location: Fortress Holker Street
- Contact:
Re: Replay tickets(Barrow v Ipswich)
yeah i queued up for about an hour - but a 2nd person was on by the time i got served which speeded things up a lot.
Lancashire;- born and bred
- HarveyBAFC
- Member
- Posts: 123
- Joined: Wed May 08, 2013 12:30 pm
- Contact:
Re: Replay tickets(Barrow v Ipswich)
Bought mine online took all of 1 minute. Easy service and sent straight to my email.
Re: Replay tickets(Barrow v Ipswich)
Just bought mine online. It was quick but have only received an order confirmation and no ticket.
-
HenneysKnee
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 8337
- Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:28 pm
- Contact:
Re: Replay tickets(Barrow v Ipswich)
No nothing there. I always buy my tickets online and not usually a problem. I’ve contacted the club.HenneysKnee wrote: ↑Thu Dec 09, 2021 4:56 pmIs the ticket not just at the bottom of the order confirmation email?
-
Lancaster Branch
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5509
- Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:15 pm
- Contact:
-
Lancaster Branch
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5509
- Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:15 pm
- Contact:
Re: Replay tickets(Barrow v Ipswich)
As I understand it, the ticketing firm don’t respond to any contacts.Middleton Nick wrote: ↑Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:54 pm Just instruct the ticketing firm what they want from now onwards.
Shower of shite.
Re: Replay tickets(Barrow v Ipswich)
I have just ordered and paid for mine on line, and like others have received a confirmation email but no ticket.
-
boyliegladbach
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 8720
- Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:07 am
- Location: Tel aviv
- Contact:
Re: Replay tickets(Barrow v Ipswich)
I think you didn't click on email me tickets. So will have to collect from club (like me)
- Bigfathoss
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 2767
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 4:35 pm
- Contact:
Re: Replay tickets(Barrow v Ipswich)
The ticket was on the bottom of mine as an attachment
A=A
Your life, is YOUR life. Live it.
Your life, is YOUR life. Live it.
Re: Replay tickets(Barrow v Ipswich)
Maybe I have done the same then. Never had a problem before.
Re: Replay tickets(Barrow v Ipswich)
Yes looking at the confirmation mine says ‘ticket collection - main reception’.
I did nothing different to all the other times that I’ve purchased tickets and they’ve always come as email attachments before.
I did nothing different to all the other times that I’ve purchased tickets and they’ve always come as email attachments before.
-
SteveDoyle
- New Member
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Sat May 31, 2008 3:19 pm
- Contact:
Re: Replay tickets(Barrow v Ipswich)
I think the default delivery/collection method has changed. Noticed just in time when buying my tickets. Otherwise, very quick and easy.
Last edited by SteveDoyle on Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests