Top Three 'Hates'
-
barrowaberdeen
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 9034
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 4:54 pm
- Location: Independent Newbarns
Top Three 'Hates'
Am sat with the living legend that is Stu Nichols who is advancing who his most disliked teams are in our universe. He has advanced Alty as in the top 3.
While I understand this is sport and hating anyone is clearly [SwearFilter], but Alty wouldn't feature.
1. Morecambe
2. Workington
3. Hard one as I lived in Carlisle for a bit and leaving Simpson aside not bothered so Stockport due to Scottish reasons
While I understand this is sport and hating anyone is clearly [SwearFilter], but Alty wouldn't feature.
1. Morecambe
2. Workington
3. Hard one as I lived in Carlisle for a bit and leaving Simpson aside not bothered so Stockport due to Scottish reasons
-
olbarrafancumbak
- Gold Member
- Posts: 2489
- Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:41 pm
- Contact:
Re: Top Three 'Hates'
Wrexham
Harrogate
Morecambe
Wrexham cos their support is vile ala shirt throwing incident!
Harrogate cos they just don't belong in any league other than a pub league
And finally Morecambe through memories at their place and that weird shaped stand...can anyone else remember it?
Harrogate
Morecambe
Wrexham cos their support is vile ala shirt throwing incident!
Harrogate cos they just don't belong in any league other than a pub league
And finally Morecambe through memories at their place and that weird shaped stand...can anyone else remember it?
-
HenneysKnee
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 8337
- Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:28 pm
- Contact:
Re: Top Three 'Hates'
1) Morecambe (a long way clear)
2) Carlisle
3) Harrogate
2) Carlisle
3) Harrogate
Re: Top Three 'Hates'
Harrogate; lovely town but it ends there.
Hednesford; Just found them horrid.
Boreham Wood; Nobody seems to care about them nothing ever seems to work pub wise. I truly hope I never have to return.
I thought Wrexham was nailed on until I started to write.
Hednesford; Just found them horrid.
Boreham Wood; Nobody seems to care about them nothing ever seems to work pub wise. I truly hope I never have to return.
I thought Wrexham was nailed on until I started to write.
Re: Top Three 'Hates'
Wrexham - plastic fanbase, American owners and Welsh, need say more.
Harrogate - Bogey team, just an odd club all around.
Sutton - same as Harrogate.
Harrogate - Bogey team, just an odd club all around.
Sutton - same as Harrogate.
- spirit of 1990
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 9884
- Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:50 am
- Contact:
Re: Top Three 'Hates'
Wrexham, never liked them from way back.
Wrexham, for the horrible [SwearFilter] that followed us from pub to pub just making the visit there very unpleasant.
Wrexham, because I’m already fed up reading how their supporters think they’re going to walk it all the way to a champions league final.
And an honourable mention to…Wrexham.
Wrexham, for the horrible [SwearFilter] that followed us from pub to pub just making the visit there very unpleasant.
Wrexham, because I’m already fed up reading how their supporters think they’re going to walk it all the way to a champions league final.
And an honourable mention to…Wrexham.
We didn't underestimate them, we just didn't think they were that good.
Re: Top Three 'Hates'
Without repeating those which have already been said, I’ll chuck Kettering into the mix.
Whilst they’re floundering in the lower echelons of non-league these days, I always found them to be a vile, nasty club. Glad they’re rotting away.
Whilst they’re floundering in the lower echelons of non-league these days, I always found them to be a vile, nasty club. Glad they’re rotting away.
#SWB
Re: Top Three 'Hates'
At least they backed us to be relegated only to the league below where Workinton stated we should go to the bottom of the pyramid during the hanging out to dry days at the end of Vaughan
Re: Top Three 'Hates'
1. Marine. Awful club.
2. Boston. Mainly Paul Bastock
3. Accrington. Shithole.
2. Boston. Mainly Paul Bastock
3. Accrington. Shithole.
WOULD YOU LIKE A MINSTREL??????
Re: Top Three 'Hates'
1 Carlisle
2. Oxford
3 . York
We had this discussion last week aswel
2. Oxford
3 . York
We had this discussion last week aswel
-
FanzoneFan
- Veteran Member
- Posts: 650
- Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:36 am
- Contact:
Re: Top Three 'Hates'
I realise this is all a bit of fun but I can’t understand why anyone would ever have Morecambe on their list . You lot must have very short memories they were the club that arranged for a fly past with a banner saying welcome back to the football league for us and they also years earlier had voted to keep us in the Conference.
- 32mile_cul-de-sac
- Gold Member
- Posts: 2443
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 8:14 pm
Re: Top Three 'Hates'
Workington, the way they tried to shaft us when we were already on our knees.
Stockport and Tranmere, horrible hooligan element.
Stockport and Tranmere, horrible hooligan element.
Re: Top Three 'Hates'
Totally agree,kettering also backed us , dislike people or teams who look to do you down WORKINGTONFanzoneFan wrote: ↑Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:11 am I realise this is all a bit of fun but I can’t understand why anyone would ever have Morecambe on their list . You lot must have very short memories they were the club that arranged for a fly past with a banner saying welcome back to the football league for us and they also years earlier had voted to keep us in the Conference.
Re: Top Three 'Hates'
Nobody has mentioned Hereford yet 
Stockport and Mansfield are unpleasant places to visit due to their supporters
Harrogate is the most uncomfortable place to visit due to their cramped away accommodation
Stockport and Mansfield are unpleasant places to visit due to their supporters
Harrogate is the most uncomfortable place to visit due to their cramped away accommodation
-
Desmond2-2
- Silver Member
- Posts: 1250
- Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:13 pm
- Contact:
Re: Top Three 'Hates'
First, personally I don’t Hate any club, strange maybe to some , but…
Dislike, Harrogate, Salford and of course Atherstone.
Dislike, Harrogate, Salford and of course Atherstone.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests