Do what have a opinion very much so.
I thought the North Korea era on here was over
Don't say anything that is a opinion or you will be banished .
Meanwhile in the real world.
Do what have a opinion very much so.
Is it proof?
Other than help to keep our place in the League.
If I remember rightly though other than a 4-0 win against Forest Green, I don't recall our results really changing too much under Brown and MacDonald at the time. I thought under Cooper we looked good enough to stay up and nothing really changed.
Meanwhile in the real world no one is banishing you! If you post something on a public forum that someone disagrees with, surely they are entitled to say so. Can't see anything very North Korean about that, or do you only want to see comments that agree with you - now that would be North Korean!
No I don't mind that but some of the aunt sallies are intolerant.olefogey wrote: ↑Thu Nov 27, 2025 9:58 pmMeanwhile in the real world no one is banishing you! If you post something on a public forum that someone disagrees with, surely they are entitled to say so. Can't see anything very North Korean about that, or do you only want to see comments that agree with you - now that would be North Korean!![]()
bluessupporter wrote: ↑Fri Nov 28, 2025 9:11 amHaving a larger number means nothing.
It's the quality that matters.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests