Alfreton v BARROW thread

For all things Barrow AFC. Keep discussions civil and fair, we're all Barrow aren't we!
boyliegladbach
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 8720
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:07 am
Location: Tel aviv
Contact:

Re: Alfreton v BARROW thread

Post by boyliegladbach » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:58 pm

Ash on RC in a minute

thegaffer77
Platinum Member
Posts: 3448
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Alfreton v BARROW thread

Post by thegaffer77 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:58 pm

As thought, Bayles has bailed, and sent in Ash.
Stood behind Ray Wilkie for years. Best education I ever had.

barrowfan
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 7306
Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 6:56 am
Contact:

Re: Alfreton v BARROW thread

Post by barrowfan » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:59 pm

James Philips has just said 'we'll be hearing from Ashley Hoskin the Barrow manager soon!' Does he know something we don't? ;)

User avatar
tommy2thumbs
Gold Member
Posts: 2482
Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 12:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Alfreton v BARROW thread

Post by tommy2thumbs » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:59 pm

thegaffer77 wrote:As thought, Bayles has bailed, and sent in Ash.
Keep up
Bayles has left the building
La lucha continua...

User avatar
Jonty
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 11133
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 11:01 pm
Contact:

Re: Alfreton v BARROW thread

Post by Jonty » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:00 pm

Andy Legge- "Commitment attitude and agression- all from Alfreton tonight"- Is that Bayliss fault? He's a man with passion and desire. He loves this club and he's been let down by his players tonight. They never performed. Why- Why have they played like this tonight. Why have they not showed this passion needed to stay up?

These players have showed passion in beating Macclesfield / Luton- What the [SwearFilter] has happened to them. Why have they let themselves and Bayliss down. The man who backed them- gave them chance after chance after chance. Defended poor performances, kept them level headed when we won and showed what we can do.

I'm at a loss to understand tonights performance and feel so so sorry for Bayliss and Hoskin
Still searching for the Young Soul Rebels
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mYxZUJt4xc

User avatar
32mile_cul-de-sac
Gold Member
Posts: 2444
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 8:14 pm

Re: Alfreton v BARROW thread

Post by 32mile_cul-de-sac » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:02 pm

Totally gutted, taking DB out of it i thought the players might have rolled their sleeves up and give a reaction from Saturday. Not a sign of a reaction bar a couple.
Complete squad clearout for next season these players are not really arsed are they.
Last edited by 32mile_cul-de-sac on Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.

GTBLUE
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 5238
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:27 pm
Location: WHEN WE HAD A ROOF
Contact:

Re: Alfreton v BARROW thread

Post by GTBLUE » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:02 pm

Reg wrote:I don't agree with your theory Graham.

Maybe going down is for the best but I doubt it's been orchestrated to happen.
Really Reg. No money, in debt up to our lugholes, lies upon lies all the time. My post was what I think in my head ..............
But I will tell you, it's come true.
You have tonight got your wish...........sorry.

Barrow Bluebirds
Platinum Member
Posts: 2572
Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 2:26 pm
Location: Walney Island
Contact:

Re: Alfreton v BARROW thread

Post by Barrow Bluebirds » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:02 pm

Well I was going to go to Cambridge on Saturday but after this performance I would rather save my money :sentoff:

I also haven't missed a home game this season but with the passion the players are showing I may boycott the Braintree match

SORT IT OUT BARROW :sentoff: :sentoff: :sentoff:
FA Trophy Winners 1990 and 2010

Winner of Wintergreens post of the month with "Post Your Picture"

Barrow Bluebirds!

Matty
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 5374
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:57 pm
Location: Barrow
Contact:

Re: Alfreton v BARROW thread

Post by Matty » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:03 pm

Jonty wrote:I'm at a loss to understand tonights performance and feel so so sorry for Bayliss
I don't.
Popular side since '03.

mally
Senior Member
Posts: 397
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:49 pm
Contact:

Re: Alfreton v BARROW thread

Post by mally » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:03 pm

barrowfan wrote:James Philips has just said 'we'll be hearing from Ashley Hoskin the Barrow manager soon!' Does he know something we don't? ;)
I got told that a fan wished Bayles good luck for Tuesday nite after the game on saturdays as Bayles was getting in his car and his reply was "just watch Tuesday night" .

thegaffer77
Platinum Member
Posts: 3448
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Alfreton v BARROW thread

Post by thegaffer77 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:06 pm

Ash...' It was embarrassing, there was no desire, we can't teach that.'

'The players have to put more effort it.' 'I feel sorry for the fans of this great club.'

'They have to put it right by putting in a better graft.'

'We'll get in Thursday and try to put smiles back on faces.'

' We'll do our best to get something at Cambridge, but as I said, you can't teach desire.'

Bunch of shirkers. :evil:
Stood behind Ray Wilkie for years. Best education I ever had.

EDGELEY PARK
New Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:43 am
Contact:

Re: Alfreton v BARROW thread

Post by EDGELEY PARK » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:07 pm

Wintergreen wrote:This is the end
Beautiful friend
This is the end
My only friend, the end
Of our elaborate plans, the end
Of everything that stands, the end
No safety or surprise, the end...
Quality tune.

thegaffer77
Platinum Member
Posts: 3448
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Alfreton v BARROW thread

Post by thegaffer77 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:10 pm

tommy2thumbs wrote:
thegaffer77 wrote:As thought, Bayles has bailed, and sent in Ash.
Keep up
Bayles has left the building
:roll:
Stood behind Ray Wilkie for years. Best education I ever had.

User avatar
Reg
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 5669
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 4:05 pm
Location: Living Room
Contact:

Re: Alfreton v BARROW thread

Post by Reg » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:11 pm

GTBLUE wrote:
Reg wrote:I don't agree with your theory Graham.

Maybe going down is for the best but I doubt it's been orchestrated to happen.
Really Reg. No money, in debt up to our lugholes, lies upon lies all the time. My post was what I think in my head ..............
But I will tell you, it's come true.
You have tonight got your wish...........sorry.
Just because we have gone down, it doesn't mean it was the plan all along!

I don't want to argue with you mate. We're all hurting, we all just see things differently.

What can't be argued is that the club has been appallingly managed both on and off the field for 18 months now!
The views expressed on this site are my own and do reflect the views of my employer

GTBLUE
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 5238
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:27 pm
Location: WHEN WE HAD A ROOF
Contact:

Re: Alfreton v BARROW thread

Post by GTBLUE » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:12 pm

Bayliss has said, and I quote.... " I have never walked away from anything in my life" He has walked away from more interviews than most bankers and politicians in the last few years.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bohemians Praha 1905, Per Mare Per Terram, Semrush [Bot] and 19 guests