I'm going to upgrade my membership to Silver.Ste Story wrote: A warm fuzzy feeling inside.
Will it make that feeling warmer or more fuzzy?
I'm going to upgrade my membership to Silver.Ste Story wrote: A warm fuzzy feeling inside.
Warmer I think, but I'm sure John Mackay will be on soon to confirm.barrowfan wrote:I'm going to upgrade my membership to Silver.Ste Story wrote: A warm fuzzy feeling inside.
Will it make that feeling warmer or more fuzzy?
No luck for me, trying to go Silver but getting nowhere. Will just keep on trying I supposeoldtimer wrote:Just tried to upgrade mine, but the online registration still says 2012 - 2013. Also the system doesn't seem to be able to handle 2 accounts using the same e-mail address. No facilitie to "renew" either. Any one else having better luck ?
Thanks, I'll wait until I can do it online, hopefully pretty soon.Richard Ingham wrote:I've just emailed Miller Waite, asking for this bug to be fixed. I will let everyone know what response I get back.
For now it might be easier contacting the club directly and doing your upgrade/renewals either on the phone or in person.
This is a good example of how there needs to be a clearer message about what it means to be a member. I fully understand that the BoD want to increase the membership numbers but it can't always be a case of it simply being a fund-raiser - it's not good being all take and no give. There has to be something in return and it needs to create a sense of 'belonging' to a club. That's how we will get more of the floating voters.audigex wrote:Priority on tickets if there is going to be a limit (think 3rd round, United at Holker St)
First info at members meetings
A nice little card
Do read the thread, old chap. We've been banging on about this all week!Ralph wrote:The club have details about the 2013-14 membership at http://www.barrowafc.com/members/become.php
But the membership form is for the 2012-13, hopefully this can be updated PDQ: http://www.barrowafc.com/downloads/BAFC ... 012-13.pdf
Users browsing this forum: DerekW and 16 guests