Key moments of the season
-
boyliegladbach
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 8720
- Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:07 am
- Location: Tel aviv
- Contact:
Re: Key moments of the season
Full time whistle yesterday
-
Bingo
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 4102
- Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:43 am
- Location: Failsworth, Manchester
- Contact:
Re: Key moments of the season
The cottage pie at Kidderminster
-
Suffolk Blue
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3807
- Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:09 pm
- Contact:
Re: Key moments of the season
The moment PC realised that we weren't going to outlast Fylde with the squad we had and committed to strengthen the squad in January. The product of this was Karl Ledsham, Lewis Guy, Andy Haworth, Marcus Carver and Nick Wilmer-Anderton. This took the pressure off Cook and Walker and gave the team "legs".
In all this celebration I'd like to offer a thought for NW-A who was truly class whilst he was here. Had he not broken his leg I really think we'd have wrapped this up a little earlier. Perhaps we could tempt him back next year.
In all this celebration I'd like to offer a thought for NW-A who was truly class whilst he was here. Had he not broken his leg I really think we'd have wrapped this up a little earlier. Perhaps we could tempt him back next year.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bigfathoss, blumooncrab and 35 guests