Page 3 of 4
Re: Meet the manager
Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:53 am
by Duff
I’ve just listened and like everyone else that first question is ridiculous. Totally unnecessary.
Re: Meet the manager
Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:01 am
by Rtw6095
The word pussies made me flinch.
Re: Meet the manager
Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:28 am
by cottingham bluebird
I am glad you all liked my first question it was beer fueled and came out a bit wrong ha ha.
You all need to get over it I have and had a crack with mark cooper after meeting to clear myself up.
Keep smiling and keep the faith we are going for a top 7 finish.
Re: Meet the manager
Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:47 am
by HenneysKnee
Duff wrote: ↑Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:53 am
I’ve just listened and like everyone else that first question is ridiculous. Totally unnecessary.
This was actually worse than I imagined it was going to be after seeing all the comments on here. The icing on the cake was the completely unnecessary comments about Quigley; talk about ungrateful, his goals played a massive part in getting us up and keeping us up
Re: Meet the manager
Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:01 am
by boyliegladbach
I can't believe the club have put it out for all to see.
Re: Meet the manager
Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:29 am
by Louis29
cottingham bluebird wrote: ↑Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:28 am
I am glad you all liked my first question it was beer fueled and came out a bit wrong ha ha.
You all need to get over it I have and had a crack with mark cooper after meeting to clear myself up.
Keep smiling and keep the faith we are going for a top 7 finish.
Your a disgrace!!!! and to make it worse you think its funny.
These guys have put their own money in to the club and are striving to better us.
They bring in a Manager with a good reputation and you talk to him like that.
I hope they dive all year round if it stops you going to the games.
Who needs a fan like you!!!
Re: Meet the manager
Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:58 am
by GazzaT
boyliegladbach wrote: ↑Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:01 am
I can't believe the club have put it out for all to see.
One thing the club really needs to get a grip of is professionalism. There was absolutely no reason to include this cringeworthy part of the Q&A session. It achieves nothing, other than confirming we have some absolute knobs as supporters. Come on guys think what you are doing.
Re: Meet the manager
Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:57 am
by spirit of 1990
GazzaT wrote: ↑Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:58 am
boyliegladbach wrote: ↑Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:01 am
I can't believe the club have put it out for all to see.
One thing the club really needs to get a grip of is professionalism. There was absolutely no reason to include this cringeworthy part of the Q&A session. It achieves nothing, other than confirming we have some absolute knobs as supporters. Come on guys think what you are doing.
I think you’ve hit the nail on the head there “professionalism”. Would Port Vale, Bradford or Oldham have allowed that to go out? Absolutely not. As bad as the question undoubtedly was it was made far worse by allowing that segment of the Q&A to get beyond the editing room.
BTW, I get the bit in mateys question about cheating in the game…but that certainly got lost along the way….!!
Re: Meet the manager
Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:04 am
by Bingo
The club has a long way to go to become professional, this a case in point, I appreciate the work the people do and the money the owners put in but you need to squeeze as much as possible in match day income.. that means at least 20 point of sales for drinks
I thought I'd buy myself the friendly programme from Saturdays game £5 for postage.. come on
After listening to that first question he must have thought what on earth have I walked into
Re: Meet the manager
Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:06 am
by blue nige
The talk about 'Professionalism ' is correct, we've brought in different people to run certain factions of the club, nothing wrong with that as long as someone is actually monitoring what exactly are they doing because it appears lately that we're running before we can walk, we should have a structured plan with where we want to be this will take time but sometimes it looks from the outside, we're like rabbits in the headlights!
I know it's easy to critise but a lot of it is unfortunately warranted!
Re: Meet the manager
Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:08 am
by Stu1
So how much cheating should be allowed ?
Re: Meet the manager
Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:46 pm
by alvin
You lot lot thought the first question was bad, I'm glad they haven't shown the rest of the meeting god knows what the manager thought.
Re: Meet the manager
Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:14 pm
by PRR
Good opportunity at the next meet the manager for everyone complaining to go and ask a question that they think is better. The lad explained he’d had a few bevvies. Not everyone is great at public speaking. At least he showed up and asked a question that was important to him. We have a diverse fan base, so be it.
Re: Meet the manager
Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:30 pm
by Bombadel
I asked a question on the qna on Zoom, and ran it through my head a few times to make sure I wouldn’t make a tit of myself (how many successful barrovian businessmen do we have who are willing to put money in, like these have?). Maybe zoom is the way forward in future, to have more control.
Re: Meet the manager
Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:49 pm
by Jon D
Louis29 wrote: ↑Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:29 am
cottingham bluebird wrote: ↑Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:28 am
I am glad you all liked my first question it was beer fueled and came out a bit wrong ha ha.
You all need to get over it I have and had a crack with mark cooper after meeting to clear myself up.
Keep smiling and keep the faith we are going for a top 7 finish.
Your a disgrace!!!! and to make it worse you think its funny.
These guys have put their own money in to the club and are striving to better us.
They bring in a Manager with a good reputation and you talk to him like that.
I hope they dive all year round if it stops you going to the games.
Who needs a fan like you!!!
Who needs a fan like you get a grip, the lad had a few beers get on with it