Page 4 of 35
Re: IFollow
Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:37 pm
by mickmike wilson
It does keep buffering though
Re: IFollow
Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:40 pm
by mickmike wilson
Bombadel wrote: ↑Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:28 pm
mickmike wilson wrote: ↑Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:27 pm
I’ve got the still picture advertising the game that it, & I can’t ask the help question as when I try the second time there no button to click to send the questions, 1st question yes click the button and Carlos replies but then I can’t answer him as the button vanishes??
Have you tried a refresh? Mine just went blank and a refresh sorted it
Thanks, It doesn’t want to work on my I-Phone & it’s a new modern one, But got it on my laptop now, Commentary now on but it’s there’s...Not got to figure out how to get ours??
Re: IFollow
Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:44 pm
by JammyBluebird
mickmike wilson wrote: ↑Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:40 pm
Bombadel wrote: ↑Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:28 pm
Have you tried a refresh? Mine just went blank and a refresh sorted it
Thanks, It doesn’t want to work on my I-Phone & it’s a new modern one, But got it on my laptop now, Commentary now on but it’s there’s...Not got to figure out how to get ours??
Change it in the settings. Bottom right.
Re: IFollow
Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:44 pm
by Bombadel
mickmike wilson wrote: ↑Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:40 pm
Bombadel wrote: ↑Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:28 pm
I
Have you tried a refresh? Mine just went blank and a refresh sorted it
Thanks, It doesn’t want to work on my I-Phone & it’s a new modern one, But got it on my laptop now, Commentary now on but it’s there’s...Not got to figure out how to get ours??
I think this is what Adam meant, selecting away commentary for audio, Could be wrong though
Re: IFollow
Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:45 pm
by mickycarrol
Here comes the commentary boooom
Re: IFollow
Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:45 pm
by LDBF
Got a chat going on about Accrington Stanley (who are they?) - hope they move to the Barra match pdq
Re: IFollow
Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:48 pm
by Adam29
Select away audio and you’ll get us
Re: IFollow
Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:50 pm
by Big E
i can only see the stevenage game using teh link on teh site?
Re: IFollow
Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:54 pm
by Big E
Sorted
Re: IFollow
Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:57 pm
by Adam29
Issue with sound is down to iFollow - Plymouth reporting it as well
Re: IFollow
Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:58 pm
by LDBF
Got the video with the correct commentary now, Cmon BARRROOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Re: IFollow
Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:59 pm
by 200miles
Annoying crackle on the audio only stream.
Re: IFollow
Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:59 pm
by MisterPleasant
Adam29 wrote: ↑Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:57 pm
Issue with sound is down to iFollow - Plymouth reporting it as well
Yep, distortion but it's listenable.
Re: IFollow
Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:02 pm
by Craigthered
My sound is repeating
Re: IFollow
Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:08 pm
by Jim
I can select Away commentary but when I switch back to video I got the Home commentary again.