AGM
AGM
Am I the only one who has received notice of the AGM on Thursday 17th January * at 7.30pm in the Cross Bar?
* PS that is 2013 in case you are wondering!
* PS that is 2013 in case you are wondering!
-
saltcellar
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 2842
- Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:44 pm
- Contact:
Re: AGM
So that will be 22 months after the last one.
Perhaps we should rename it the Biannual General Meeting.
Perhaps we should rename it the Biannual General Meeting.
Re: AGM
Got mine today. Also Christmas Raffle Tickets.
- John Very Little
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 4136
- Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:32 am
- Contact:
Re: AGM
Accounts still not submitted to Companies House and currently more than 8 months overdue.
Insert also mentions debentures matters update and next AGM
A 'discussion on the constitution' sounds interesting?
Insert also mentions debentures matters update and next AGM
A 'discussion on the constitution' sounds interesting?
Re: AGM
I really wish I could be there. I'd like to know how much the club has racked up in fines and penalties both with Companies House & HMRC. Totally avoidable and should never have happened. 
- Nigel Bamford
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 2700
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:09 pm
- Location: Between here and gone
- Contact:
Re: AGM
Having collected my membership card a couple of weeks ago I was surprised to receive another in the pack. I'm a double member!
It all comes 'round again.
Re: AGM
I m a double member too having picked mine up, thought I was saving the club postage, I'll donate a stamp next time I'm in 
-
saltcellar
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 2842
- Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:44 pm
- Contact:
Re: AGM
So am I.Nigel Bamford wrote:Having collected my membership card a couple of weeks ago I was surprised to receive another in the pack. I'm a double member!
My son is less fortunate though, I picked his card up with mine recently, but when he got his letter about the AGM and raffle tickets, no membership card was enclosed.
Re: AGM
Not got mine yet

It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!
Friedrich Nietzsche
Friedrich Nietzsche
Re: AGM
Not got a card or an AGM notice yet.
Re: AGM
Got AGM notice and raffle tickets today. Picked up card from shop few weeks ago.
everyone is entitled to their opinion, deal with it
-
HenneysKnee
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 8347
- Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:28 pm
- Contact:
Re: AGM
Anyone cynical could suggest that it is very convenient timing sending out agm notices and membership cards at a time when the club are expecting us to sell things (xmas raffle tickets) for them
- spirit of 1990
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 9885
- Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:50 am
- Contact:
Re: AGM
Then again it would make sense rather than send out AGM date, raffle tickets & then memberships.........never gonna please everyone are they???HenneysKnee wrote:Anyone cynical could suggest that it is very convenient timing sending out agm notices and membership cards at a time when the club are expecting us to sell things (xmas raffle tickets) for them
We didn't underestimate them, we just didn't think they were that good.
Re: AGM
As I've only had the membership card and the raffle ticket but no AGM notice can anyone tell me whether it says the 30/06/11 accounts are to be approved ie the ones very late and racking up large fines or are we also to see the accounts to 30/06/12 which are due for filing by 31/03/13 before even more fines are incurred.
I can't be there but please can someone press them on why what should be relatively simple accounts are late in the first place and now so late to incur thousands of pounds in fines and penalties. I know I'm a dog with a bone on this topic but there really is no excuse whatsoever.
I can't be there but please can someone press them on why what should be relatively simple accounts are late in the first place and now so late to incur thousands of pounds in fines and penalties. I know I'm a dog with a bone on this topic but there really is no excuse whatsoever.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Big_Bluebird, MisterPleasant, Muggy and 22 guests
