Wrexham home tues scores ?

For all things Barrow AFC. Keep discussions civil and fair, we're all Barrow aren't we!
Barrowabc
Gold Member
Posts: 2203
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:14 am
Location: Newbarns lodge
Contact:

Wrexham home tues scores ?

Post by Barrowabc » Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:35 pm

I'm hoping for 3 points but would take a point now. Yet there's always twists and turns and this could be one of those in our favour. Going to take a punt and say 2-1 Rowe and boysy if fit ? COME ON BARROW :flag:
Love many, trust afew, but always paddle your own canoe ! My spelling is gash

User avatar
Steeley
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 5750
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 4:27 pm
Location: Manchester
Contact:

Re: Wrexham home tues scores ?

Post by Steeley » Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:45 pm

No chance
Bish=God

dcarradus
Senior Member
Posts: 487
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 10:13 pm
Location: barrow in furness,Roose

Re: Wrexham home tues scores ?

Post by dcarradus » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:46 pm

1.1 baker att 923
bluebirdsforever

Barrowabc
Gold Member
Posts: 2203
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:14 am
Location: Newbarns lodge
Contact:

Re: Wrexham home tues scores ?

Post by Barrowabc » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:15 am

Steeley wrote:No chance
Never say never my friend ! I know there top and for good reason there a very good team. Heart tells me barrow win but head says draw at best depends which barrow turn up :UB:
Love many, trust afew, but always paddle your own canoe ! My spelling is gash

Zak
Platinum Member
Posts: 3235
Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 12:03 am
Contact:

Re: Wrexham home tues scores ?

Post by Zak » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:51 am

2-3
:offtopic:

Richard Ingham
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 5118
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 3:07 pm
Location: Chorley
Contact:

Re: Wrexham home tues scores ?

Post by Richard Ingham » Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:27 am

Im hoping the usual rule re results at Holker Street and promoted clubs applies.

Barrow 1 v 0 Wrexham, although I would be happy with a draw too.

saltcellar
Platinum Member
Posts: 2842
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Wrexham home tues scores ?

Post by saltcellar » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:13 am

I wonder if Wrexham are aware that teams who win at Barrow do not get promoted?

User avatar
Steelworks End
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 5959
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 6:03 pm
Location: Twickenham
Contact:

Re: Wrexham home tues scores ?

Post by Steelworks End » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:20 am

saltcellar wrote:I wonder if Wrexham are aware that teams who win at Barrow do not get promoted?
They are now! ;)

Barrowabc
Gold Member
Posts: 2203
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:14 am
Location: Newbarns lodge
Contact:

Wrexham fans slate barrow 'sheep shaggers'

Post by Barrowabc » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:55 am

Wrexham fans slating barrow saying what a shit hole it is ! Well let's hope we can ram it right down there welsh chops you sheep shagers I mean YOUR WELSH and ply your trade in English football ! Will I go nuts if we turn you sheep shaggers over. :flag: :flag:
Love many, trust afew, but always paddle your own canoe ! My spelling is gash

User avatar
LDBF
Silver Member
Posts: 1016
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:36 pm
Location: Belize, Central America
Contact:

Re: Wrexham fans slate barrow 'sheep shaggers'

Post by LDBF » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:35 pm

Seem to remember from my visit to Wrexham in September that they are a small town near Chester

:scarf: :flag: :scarf:

Barrowabc
Gold Member
Posts: 2203
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:14 am
Location: Newbarns lodge
Contact:

Re: Wrexham fans slate barrow 'sheep shaggers'

Post by Barrowabc » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:16 pm

I know it's not the best place in the world but this is my home and there's more good here then bad and I for one happen to love the place and it's people. As in Wrexham I'd say it's a case of 'where men are men,and sheep are scared' how dare thay. I bet thay don't like this post ! As when we look at your shabby site we don't like what we see. :flag: :scarf: :sentoff:
Love many, trust afew, but always paddle your own canoe ! My spelling is gash

audigex
Platinum Member
Posts: 2946
Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 2:10 am
Contact:

Re: Wrexham fans slate barrow 'sheep shaggers'

Post by audigex » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

Wrexham: The largest town in the least populated half of the smallest, least significant country in Great Britain.

Wrexham is famous for..... erm.
I mean it's welll known for.... no, wait, that wasn't Wrexham
Okay, yeah, at one time in it's history it...hang on, that wasn't Wrexham either.

Bear with me, I'm sure something significant must have happened there once. It can't really be that much of a dull, nothing-town, can it? Congratulations on being the furthest away, least convenient commuter dormitory for Liverpool!
"I'm aware of the rules of Association Football, I merely choose to suspend them when my own team is involved" - Steve Herbert, 2011

User avatar
barrowfan_chris
Platinum Member
Posts: 3510
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:44 pm
Location: The Former Republic of Barrovia.
Contact:

Re: Wrexham fans slate barrow 'sheep shaggers'

Post by barrowfan_chris » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:10 pm

Barrowabc wrote:Wrexham fans slating barrow saying what a shit hole it is ! Well let's hope we can ram it right down there welsh chops you sheep shagers I mean YOUR WELSH and ply your trade in English football ! Will I go nuts if we turn you sheep shaggers over. :flag: :flag:
Are you under the age of 10?

ahippy
Member
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:01 pm
Contact:

Re: Wrexham fans slate barrow 'sheep shaggers'

Post by ahippy » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:35 pm

LDBF wrote:Seem to remember from my visit to Wrexham in September that they are a small town near Chester

:scarf: :flag: :scarf:

There's me thinking it was a Liverpool overspill town.

mrsenario
Gold Member
Posts: 1628
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:15 pm
Contact:

Re: Wrexham fans slate barrow 'sheep shaggers'

Post by mrsenario » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:34 pm

[quote="audigex"]Wrexham: The largest town in the least populated half of the smallest, least significant country in Great Britain.

Wrexham is famous for..... erm.
I mean it's welll known for.... no, wait, that wasn't Wrexham

I think its welsh for rectum

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests