Wrexham home tues scores ?
-
Barrowabc
- Gold Member
- Posts: 2203
- Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:14 am
- Location: Newbarns lodge
- Contact:
Wrexham home tues scores ?
I'm hoping for 3 points but would take a point now. Yet there's always twists and turns and this could be one of those in our favour. Going to take a punt and say 2-1 Rowe and boysy if fit ? COME ON BARROW :flag:
Love many, trust afew, but always paddle your own canoe ! My spelling is gash
-
Barrowabc
- Gold Member
- Posts: 2203
- Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:14 am
- Location: Newbarns lodge
- Contact:
Re: Wrexham home tues scores ?
Never say never my friend ! I know there top and for good reason there a very good team. Heart tells me barrow win but head says draw at best depends which barrow turn up :UB:Steeley wrote:No chance
Love many, trust afew, but always paddle your own canoe ! My spelling is gash
-
Richard Ingham
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5118
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 3:07 pm
- Location: Chorley
- Contact:
Re: Wrexham home tues scores ?
Im hoping the usual rule re results at Holker Street and promoted clubs applies.
Barrow 1 v 0 Wrexham, although I would be happy with a draw too.
Barrow 1 v 0 Wrexham, although I would be happy with a draw too.
-
saltcellar
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 2842
- Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:44 pm
- Contact:
Re: Wrexham home tues scores ?
I wonder if Wrexham are aware that teams who win at Barrow do not get promoted?
- Steelworks End
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5959
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 6:03 pm
- Location: Twickenham
- Contact:
Re: Wrexham home tues scores ?
They are now!saltcellar wrote:I wonder if Wrexham are aware that teams who win at Barrow do not get promoted?
-
Barrowabc
- Gold Member
- Posts: 2203
- Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:14 am
- Location: Newbarns lodge
- Contact:
Wrexham fans slate barrow 'sheep shaggers'
Wrexham fans slating barrow saying what a shit hole it is ! Well let's hope we can ram it right down there welsh chops you sheep shagers I mean YOUR WELSH and ply your trade in English football ! Will I go nuts if we turn you sheep shaggers over. :flag: :flag:
Love many, trust afew, but always paddle your own canoe ! My spelling is gash
- LDBF
- Silver Member
- Posts: 1016
- Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:36 pm
- Location: Belize, Central America
- Contact:
Re: Wrexham fans slate barrow 'sheep shaggers'
Seem to remember from my visit to Wrexham in September that they are a small town near Chester
:flag: 
-
Barrowabc
- Gold Member
- Posts: 2203
- Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:14 am
- Location: Newbarns lodge
- Contact:
Re: Wrexham fans slate barrow 'sheep shaggers'
I know it's not the best place in the world but this is my home and there's more good here then bad and I for one happen to love the place and it's people. As in Wrexham I'd say it's a case of 'where men are men,and sheep are scared' how dare thay. I bet thay don't like this post ! As when we look at your shabby site we don't like what we see. :flag:

Love many, trust afew, but always paddle your own canoe ! My spelling is gash
Re: Wrexham fans slate barrow 'sheep shaggers'
Wrexham: The largest town in the least populated half of the smallest, least significant country in Great Britain.
Wrexham is famous for..... erm.
I mean it's welll known for.... no, wait, that wasn't Wrexham
Okay, yeah, at one time in it's history it...hang on, that wasn't Wrexham either.
Bear with me, I'm sure something significant must have happened there once. It can't really be that much of a dull, nothing-town, can it? Congratulations on being the furthest away, least convenient commuter dormitory for Liverpool!
Wrexham is famous for..... erm.
I mean it's welll known for.... no, wait, that wasn't Wrexham
Okay, yeah, at one time in it's history it...hang on, that wasn't Wrexham either.
Bear with me, I'm sure something significant must have happened there once. It can't really be that much of a dull, nothing-town, can it? Congratulations on being the furthest away, least convenient commuter dormitory for Liverpool!
"I'm aware of the rules of Association Football, I merely choose to suspend them when my own team is involved" - Steve Herbert, 2011
- barrowfan_chris
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3510
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:44 pm
- Location: The Former Republic of Barrovia.
- Contact:
Re: Wrexham fans slate barrow 'sheep shaggers'
Are you under the age of 10?Barrowabc wrote:Wrexham fans slating barrow saying what a shit hole it is ! Well let's hope we can ram it right down there welsh chops you sheep shagers I mean YOUR WELSH and ply your trade in English football ! Will I go nuts if we turn you sheep shaggers over. :flag: :flag:
Re: Wrexham fans slate barrow 'sheep shaggers'
LDBF wrote:Seem to remember from my visit to Wrexham in September that they are a small town near Chester
:flag:
There's me thinking it was a Liverpool overspill town.
Re: Wrexham fans slate barrow 'sheep shaggers'
[quote="audigex"]Wrexham: The largest town in the least populated half of the smallest, least significant country in Great Britain.
Wrexham is famous for..... erm.
I mean it's welll known for.... no, wait, that wasn't Wrexham
I think its welsh for rectum
Wrexham is famous for..... erm.
I mean it's welll known for.... no, wait, that wasn't Wrexham
I think its welsh for rectum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Fazered and 30 guests