Fundraising for the club
Fundraising for the club
After the members meeting I've come up with a quick idea. I know football cards are old hat but I've just ordered 100 40 space cards. I will sell them for £20 each. The idea being is the winner gets £20 and the seller makes the £20 back when they sell them. This way the club gets the £20 per card regardless.. Let me know if you want one and I will deliver locally as far as ulverston. 100 cards at £20 each is an easy £2000.
Re: Fundraising for the club
Or for people who live outside of the local area, gift the money via PayPal to me and I will post them out. The club needs a rapid cash injection ASAP. PayPal rphizacklea@hotmail.com jonty, John Mackay and suzanne at the club will vouch for me as legit 
-
Holkerbird
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 6547
- Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:27 pm
- Contact:
Re: Fundraising for the club
Legit? Don't post them from Haverigg Prison then. 
Re: Fundraising for the club
Walneys only a only a prison camp when they raise the bridgeHolkerbird wrote:Legit? Don't post them from Haverigg Prison then.
Re: Fundraising for the club
Elaine, this chap Phizza and my good self are two different peeps. Never met the chap.Holkerbird wrote:Legit? Don't post them from Haverigg Prison then.
Re: Fundraising for the club
Phizza with an "a" is a genuine guy (well I think so
) loves the club like the rest of us although is not a forum user. Just thinking about individual fundraising like this- football cards, future scorecasts, etc.- Phizza- it maybe worthwhile speaking with the BDF (Uncle Peter) as maybe the paypal can be linked through the BDF as lot of the fundraising ideas last season have been. Is that something that can happen BDF? The BDF have just set up an online shop maybe that could be a place to purchase a card? I don't know, just a suggestion. Good luck Phizza and well done for acting on it and yes i'll buy a couple cards from you to take into work although you do realise I am surrounded by Workington Reds fans!!
Still searching for the Young Soul Rebels
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mYxZUJt4xc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mYxZUJt4xc
Re: Fundraising for the club
I will let you know when I have them John! CheersJonty wrote:Phizza with an "a" is a genuine guy (well I think so) loves the club like the rest of us although is not a forum user. Just thinking about individual fundraising like this- football cards, future scorecasts, etc.- Phizza- it maybe worthwhile speaking with the BDF (Uncle Peter) as maybe the paypal can be linked through the BDF as lot of the fundraising ideas last season have been. Is that something that can happen BDF? The BDF have just set up an online shop maybe that could be a place to purchase a card? I don't know, just a suggestion. Good luck Phizza and well done for acting on it and yes i'll buy a couple cards from you to take into work although you do realise I am surrounded by Workington Reds fans!!
-
Holkerbird
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 6547
- Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:27 pm
- Contact:
Re: Fundraising for the club
You can't be surrounded by two people Jonty.
Sorry Phizza 1 if I got you mixed up with Phizzer two. I am confused.
Sorry Phizza 1 if I got you mixed up with Phizzer two. I am confused.
Re: Fundraising for the club
No worries, I did wonder about the haverigg comment!Holkerbird wrote:You can't be surrounded by two people Jonty.
Sorry Phizza 1 if I got you mixed up with Phizzer two. I am confused.
- Uncle Peter
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3371
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 7:17 pm
- Location: Barrow
- Contact:
Re: Fundraising for the club
If Phizza wants to let me know when these arrive, I'll happily put them on the website or help with paypal etc.
I reckon we could shift a few of these around BAE
I reckon we could shift a few of these around BAE
"As long as they don't start causing any bother they are welcome to continue reinforcing my belief the Midlands is only good for nuking."
Mr R Ingham, 02/10/2013
Mr R Ingham, 02/10/2013
Re: Fundraising for the club
There you go- superb!
Still searching for the Young Soul Rebels
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mYxZUJt4xc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mYxZUJt4xc
-
Holkerbird
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 6547
- Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:27 pm
- Contact:
Re: Fundraising for the club
Just to clarify he's an officer not a con.phizza wrote:No worries, I did wonder about the haverigg comment!Holkerbird wrote:You can't be surrounded by two people Jonty.
Sorry Phizza 1 if I got you mixed up with Phizzer two. I am confused.
Re: Fundraising for the club
£9.99 for 100 cards in bookers just seem them this morining
-
greenarmour
- Senior Member
- Posts: 310
- Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 1:06 pm
- Contact:
Re: Fundraising for the club
Theres only one Phizzer , i know ,ive slept with him (pre Haverigg) !! He was a gentleman .
Re: Fundraising for the club
Cheers mark, never thought of bookers. I will go and have a look at them. No harm in having 200 availablemark webb wrote:£9.99 for 100 cards in bookers just seem them this morining
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests