Will we be allowed In pubs near the groundTheGasMan wrote:Hi everybody,
Hope your all looking forward to what should be a tremendous cup tie. At ten pounds a ticket I'm hoping for large crowd making for an electric atmosphere.
Yes, it's true your fans that choose to stand will be open to the elements but I'm sure you are all acquainted to a bit of rain.
Need any tips or advice to your day in Bristol? please don't hesitate to ask me and I will do my best to answer.
Good luck.
Bristol Rovers v Barrow AFC - FA Cup game
Re: Bristol Rovers v Barrow AFC - FA Cup game
Re: Bristol Rovers v Barrow AFC - FA Cup game
Taunton assistant boss talking to their local rag about our strengths and weaknesses.
http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/how-do-bri ... story.html
http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/how-do-bri ... story.html
Still searching for the Young Soul Rebels
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mYxZUJt4xc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mYxZUJt4xc
-
BristolBluebird
- Member
- Posts: 203
- Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:50 am
- Contact:
Re: Bristol Rovers v Barrow AFC - FA Cup game
answer to your question is yescolyates wrote:Will we be allowed In pubs near the groundTheGasMan wrote:Hi everybody,
Hope your all looking forward to what should be a tremendous cup tie. At ten pounds a ticket I'm hoping for large crowd making for an electric atmosphere.
Yes, it's true your fans that choose to stand will be open to the elements but I'm sure you are all acquainted to a bit of rain.
Need any tips or advice to your day in Bristol? please don't hesitate to ask me and I will do my best to answer.
Good luck.
-
BristolBluebird
- Member
- Posts: 203
- Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:50 am
- Contact:
Re: Bristol Rovers v Barrow AFC - FA Cup game
I listened on the local radio their assistant manager is wary of us he gave us huge respectJonty wrote:Taunton assistant boss talking to their local rag about our strengths and weaknesses.
http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/how-do-bri ... story.html
- The Tomahawk Kid
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3386
- Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:19 pm
- Location: Dingly Dell
- Contact:
Re: Bristol Rovers v Barrow AFC - FA Cup game
I wouldn't be looking too much into that if I was the Rovers management team. I can't see Paul Cox losing much sleep either. Taunton tried everything in the book to upset us - from niggling fouls to down right cheating. If Barrow play the same way on Sunday as described in that report I'd be very surprised...BristolBluebird wrote:I listened on the local radio their assistant manager is wary of us he gave us huge respectJonty wrote:Taunton assistant boss talking to their local rag about our strengths and weaknesses.
http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/how-do-bri ... story.html
When we set sail across the seven seas,
There was Captain Dan and Billy Bones and me...
and the Tomahawk Kid
There was Captain Dan and Billy Bones and me...
and the Tomahawk Kid
-
John_Bucks
- Gold Member
- Posts: 2371
- Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 12:37 am
- Location: Barrow-in-Furness
- Contact:
Re: Bristol Rovers v Barrow AFC - FA Cup game
How rubbish is it not having a Barrow game to check on on a Saturday...?
Life is always better when it's better
-
Alloa wasp
- New Member
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:27 pm
- Contact:
Re: Bristol Rovers v Barrow AFC - FA Cup game
Good luck barrow 
Re: Bristol Rovers v Barrow AFC - FA Cup game
Just dug out the programme, their line-up - Laurie Taylor(GK), Tom Stanton, Lindsay Parsons, Phil Roberts, Stuart Taylor, Frank Prince, Ray Graydon, Wayne Jones, Robin Stubbs, Bobby Jones, Harold Jarman. Sub - Peter Higgins.The Tomahawk Kid wrote: I'm clutching at straws here but if I remember correctly the Bristol Rovers team contained someone who went on to become famous with a big club - was it Ron Yeats who later played for Liverpool?..
Graydon is probably the most well known, subsequently played for Aston Villa. Jarman was apparently also a county cricketer.
- Steelworks End
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5959
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 6:03 pm
- Location: Twickenham
- Contact:
Re: Bristol Rovers v Barrow AFC - FA Cup game
Indeed xerxes, he had ten years with Gloucestershire.xerxes wrote:
Graydon is probably the most well known, subsequently played for Aston Villa. Jarman was apparently also a county cricketer.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: db1967, nottinghamblue, Stand By Me and 29 guests