Season Tickets.

For all things Barrow AFC. Keep discussions civil and fair, we're all Barrow aren't we!
User avatar
McMark
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 11318
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:09 pm
Contact:

Season Tickets.

Post by McMark » Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:06 am

Available from Thursday.
http://barrowafc.com/season-tickets/

Middleton Nick
Platinum Member
Posts: 3548
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:32 am
Location: Middleton LA6 Remote
Contact:

Re: Season Tickets.

Post by Middleton Nick » Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:17 am

Still nothing on the alternative season tickets they were thinking about. !!!!!!!!!! :x

Lancaster Branch
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 5509
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:15 pm
Contact:

Re: Season Tickets.

Post by Lancaster Branch » Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:22 am

Aye, I was thinking that Nick. I'd happily buy a smaller book of tickets but if I have to pay on the gate as normal then that's no great hardship.

Middleton Nick
Platinum Member
Posts: 3548
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:32 am
Location: Middleton LA6 Remote
Contact:

Re: Season Tickets.

Post by Middleton Nick » Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:27 am

Lancaster Branch wrote:Aye, I was thinking that Nick. I'd happily buy a smaller book of tickets but if I have to pay on the gate as normal then that's no great hardship.
Happy birthday tomorrow Dave. Same as my mum, but she's 89 :D

User avatar
Cokey
Platinum Member
Posts: 3346
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 3:49 pm
Location: 7 minutes from greatness
Contact:

Re: Season Tickets.

Post by Cokey » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:18 pm

Mark Mc wrote:Available from Thursday.
http://barrowafc.com/season-tickets/
Cheers Mark. Probably the best offer on season tickets this year. Works out about £10 a game for an adult in the stand (including friendlies).

mr_grey
Veteran Member
Posts: 740
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Season Tickets.

Post by mr_grey » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:26 pm

Cokey wrote:
Mark Mc wrote:Available from Thursday.
http://barrowafc.com/season-tickets/
Cheers Mark. Probably the best offer on season tickets this year. Works out about £10 a game for an adult in the stand (including friendlies).
And was there not a deal that if you've had a season ticket for 3 years you get a 25% discount next year?

whitty1969
Platinum Member
Posts: 2937
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:47 pm
Contact:

Re: Season Tickets.

Post by whitty1969 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:33 pm

mr_grey wrote:
Cokey wrote:
Cheers Mark. Probably the best offer on season tickets this year. Works out about £10 a game for an adult in the stand (including friendlies).
And was there not a deal that if you've had a season ticket for 3 years you get a 25% discount next year?
Yep 25% off next season
Had a message on my phone this morning. Ready for collection. Top Service

Ray Johnstone
Member
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Season Tickets.

Post by Ray Johnstone » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:01 pm

Good luck if you're expecting any alternative season tickets. I have e-mailed the official wall on several occasions enquiring about this issue. What did I get in response? Not a sausage.

Lancaster Branch
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 5509
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:15 pm
Contact:

Re: Season Tickets.

Post by Lancaster Branch » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:22 pm

The catering is outsourced Raymond.

Lancaster Branch
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 5509
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:15 pm
Contact:

Re: Season Tickets.

Post by Lancaster Branch » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:23 pm

Middleton Nick wrote:
Lancaster Branch wrote:Aye, I was thinking that Nick. I'd happily buy a smaller book of tickets but if I have to pay on the gate as normal then that's no great hardship.
Happy birthday tomorrow Dave. Same as my mum, but she's 89 :D
Cheers - happy birthday to your Mam too.

User avatar
McMark
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 11318
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:09 pm
Contact:

Re: Season Tickets.

Post by McMark » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:12 pm

Middleton Nick wrote:Still nothing on the alternative season tickets they were thinking about. !!!!!!!!!! :x
Andrew Casson said it would happen, so surely there is no reason whatsoever to doubt him.

User avatar
Jonty
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 11116
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 11:01 pm
Contact:

Re: Season Tickets.

Post by Jonty » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:18 pm

Was there not something about a reduction in admission prices for certain games if we sell 500 season tickets. Or did I just imagine that?
Still searching for the Young Soul Rebels
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mYxZUJt4xc

Moribund
Platinum Member
Posts: 2686
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:30 pm
Contact:

Re: Season Tickets.

Post by Moribund » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:29 pm

Ray Johnstone wrote:Good luck if you're expecting any alternative season tickets. I have e-mailed the official wall on several occasions enquiring about this issue. What did I get in response? Not a sausage.
Maybe they thought that the suggestion of a season ticket for just midweek games was a wind-up.
Or they saw who the email was from and their suspicions were confirmed.

mickmike wilson
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 5435
Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 2:56 pm
Location: The live music capital of the world, AUSTIN, TEXAS
Contact:

Re: Season Tickets.

Post by mickmike wilson » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:02 pm

Ray Johnstone wrote:Good luck if you're expecting any alternative season tickets. I have e-mailed the official wall on several occasions enquiring about this issue. What did I get in response? Not a sausage.
More BS Zak. :oops:

Hadrian
Platinum Member
Posts: 4751
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:32 pm
Contact:

Re: Season Tickets.

Post by Hadrian » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:16 pm

Ray Johnstone wrote:Good luck if you're expecting any alternative season tickets. I have e-mailed the official wall on several occasions enquiring about this issue. What did I get in response? Not a sausage.
Emailed a wall??!! Whatever next?

Have you never heard the expression 'You may as well talk to that wall''?
THE NORTHERN WAY

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alhosk, Roadrunner and 19 guests