Season Tickets.
Season Tickets.
Available from Thursday.
http://barrowafc.com/season-tickets/
http://barrowafc.com/season-tickets/
-
Middleton Nick
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3548
- Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:32 am
- Location: Middleton LA6 Remote
- Contact:
Re: Season Tickets.
Still nothing on the alternative season tickets they were thinking about. !!!!!!!!!! 
-
Lancaster Branch
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5509
- Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:15 pm
- Contact:
Re: Season Tickets.
Aye, I was thinking that Nick. I'd happily buy a smaller book of tickets but if I have to pay on the gate as normal then that's no great hardship.
-
Middleton Nick
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3548
- Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:32 am
- Location: Middleton LA6 Remote
- Contact:
Re: Season Tickets.
Happy birthday tomorrow Dave. Same as my mum, but she's 89Lancaster Branch wrote:Aye, I was thinking that Nick. I'd happily buy a smaller book of tickets but if I have to pay on the gate as normal then that's no great hardship.
- Cokey
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3346
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 3:49 pm
- Location: 7 minutes from greatness
- Contact:
Re: Season Tickets.
Cheers Mark. Probably the best offer on season tickets this year. Works out about £10 a game for an adult in the stand (including friendlies).Mark Mc wrote:Available from Thursday.
http://barrowafc.com/season-tickets/
Re: Season Tickets.
And was there not a deal that if you've had a season ticket for 3 years you get a 25% discount next year?Cokey wrote:Cheers Mark. Probably the best offer on season tickets this year. Works out about £10 a game for an adult in the stand (including friendlies).Mark Mc wrote:Available from Thursday.
http://barrowafc.com/season-tickets/
-
whitty1969
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 2937
- Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:47 pm
- Contact:
Re: Season Tickets.
Yep 25% off next seasonmr_grey wrote:And was there not a deal that if you've had a season ticket for 3 years you get a 25% discount next year?Cokey wrote:
Cheers Mark. Probably the best offer on season tickets this year. Works out about £10 a game for an adult in the stand (including friendlies).
Had a message on my phone this morning. Ready for collection. Top Service
-
Ray Johnstone
- Member
- Posts: 172
- Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:29 pm
- Contact:
Re: Season Tickets.
Good luck if you're expecting any alternative season tickets. I have e-mailed the official wall on several occasions enquiring about this issue. What did I get in response? Not a sausage.
-
Lancaster Branch
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5509
- Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:15 pm
- Contact:
Re: Season Tickets.
The catering is outsourced Raymond.
-
Lancaster Branch
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5509
- Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:15 pm
- Contact:
Re: Season Tickets.
Cheers - happy birthday to your Mam too.Middleton Nick wrote:Happy birthday tomorrow Dave. Same as my mum, but she's 89Lancaster Branch wrote:Aye, I was thinking that Nick. I'd happily buy a smaller book of tickets but if I have to pay on the gate as normal then that's no great hardship.
Re: Season Tickets.
Andrew Casson said it would happen, so surely there is no reason whatsoever to doubt him.Middleton Nick wrote:Still nothing on the alternative season tickets they were thinking about. !!!!!!!!!!
Re: Season Tickets.
Was there not something about a reduction in admission prices for certain games if we sell 500 season tickets. Or did I just imagine that?
Still searching for the Young Soul Rebels
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mYxZUJt4xc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mYxZUJt4xc
Re: Season Tickets.
Maybe they thought that the suggestion of a season ticket for just midweek games was a wind-up.Ray Johnstone wrote:Good luck if you're expecting any alternative season tickets. I have e-mailed the official wall on several occasions enquiring about this issue. What did I get in response? Not a sausage.
Or they saw who the email was from and their suspicions were confirmed.
-
mickmike wilson
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5435
- Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 2:56 pm
- Location: The live music capital of the world, AUSTIN, TEXAS
- Contact:
Re: Season Tickets.
More BS Zak.Ray Johnstone wrote:Good luck if you're expecting any alternative season tickets. I have e-mailed the official wall on several occasions enquiring about this issue. What did I get in response? Not a sausage.
Re: Season Tickets.
Emailed a wall??!! Whatever next?Ray Johnstone wrote:Good luck if you're expecting any alternative season tickets. I have e-mailed the official wall on several occasions enquiring about this issue. What did I get in response? Not a sausage.
Have you never heard the expression 'You may as well talk to that wall''?
THE NORTHERN WAY