To The Board
Re: To The Board
Ironical I wonder how many supporters can sing the praise of the BOD I just hope they are all staying.
As for Evatt he has not been the best Manager we have had I think Ray Wilkie a pure football man for me and probably had least resources.
Evatt has gone from hero to zero in days.
When you read Bolton Forum they say he had been at the ground weeks ago .
He made a fatal error in using Fylde to obtain a new contract with us now getting compensation because of it.
Under Paul Casson i do not think that would have happened as we lacked attention to detail .
As for Evatt he has not been the best Manager we have had I think Ray Wilkie a pure football man for me and probably had least resources.
Evatt has gone from hero to zero in days.
When you read Bolton Forum they say he had been at the ground weeks ago .
He made a fatal error in using Fylde to obtain a new contract with us now getting compensation because of it.
Under Paul Casson i do not think that would have happened as we lacked attention to detail .
-
HenneysKnee
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 8339
- Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:28 pm
- Contact:
Re: To The Board
Lots of stories coming out now; where else has he been Barrowfan?
Re: To The Board
Fair do's - as you say - may be just a story I've heard to go with all the others.HenneysKnee wrote: ↑Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:36 am Lots of stories coming out now; where else has he been Barrowfan?
-
blue future
- Member
- Posts: 190
- Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:18 am
- Contact:
Re: To The Board
So what places have the stories conjured up?barrowfan wrote: ↑Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:54 amFair do's - as you say - may be just a story I've heard to go with all the others.HenneysKnee wrote: ↑Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:36 am Lots of stories coming out now; where else has he been Barrowfan?
Re: To The Board
As there are so many of them you'd be better off asking one of the others.
-
MikeRenney
- Senior Member
- Posts: 260
- Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:02 pm
- Contact:
Re: To The Board
Well said Matty.
If the critics have this information it should be shared with the rest of the board. Unless it is all conjecture, rumour and all made up, in which case it is unfounded and is creating trouble needlessly
If the critics have this information it should be shared with the rest of the board. Unless it is all conjecture, rumour and all made up, in which case it is unfounded and is creating trouble needlessly
Re: To The Board
I'd heard before bury went to the wall his agent was sniffing about them. It's no secret either.
-
PerthBluebird
- Silver Member
- Posts: 1373
- Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:22 pm
- Contact:
Re: To The Board
Big test coming up now though for the board new to football , critical that a good choice is made with regards to the next manager be all sorts applying for the role.
All opinions expressed are my own , not here to cause kick off just enact debate.
-
barrow-mike
- Senior Member
- Posts: 428
- Joined: Sat May 31, 2008 6:42 pm
- Location: barrow
Re: To The Board
Pedro I would not trust anything you say with the disruption you have caused in the past ..stick with the fylde forumPedro wrote: ↑Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:15 am Ironical I wonder how many supporters can sing the praise of the BOD I just hope they are all staying.
As for Evatt he has not been the best Manager we have had I think Ray Wilkie a pure football man for me and probably had least resources.
Evatt has gone from hero to zero in days.
When you read Bolton Forum they say he had been at the ground weeks ago .
He made a fatal error in using Fylde to obtain a new contract with us now getting compensation because of it.
Under Paul Casson i do not think that would have happened as we lacked attention to detail .
Re: To The Board
No disruption .Not sure why I should stick with the Fylde Forum only been a supporter since 1968 .barrow-mike wrote: ↑Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:10 pmPedro I would not trust anything you say with the disruption you have caused in the past ..stick with the fylde forumPedro wrote: ↑Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:15 am Ironical I wonder how many supporters can sing the praise of the BOD I just hope they are all staying.
As for Evatt he has not been the best Manager we have had I think Ray Wilkie a pure football man for me and probably had least resources.
Evatt has gone from hero to zero in days.
When you read Bolton Forum they say he had been at the ground weeks ago .
He made a fatal error in using Fylde to obtain a new contract with us now getting compensation because of it.
Under Paul Casson i do not think that would have happened as we lacked attention to detail .![]()
As for not trusting me maybe it's the mirror you should be looking into
Re: To The Board
You might not always like his views. but one thing I trust is Pedro’s loyalty to barrow A.F.C. don’t be silly.
Re: To The Board
Fantastic what the board has done for us, a group of people that here for the club, the fans and the community and not themselves.
Thankyou and here to many more successful years ahead.
Ps Please do not appoint Jim Bentley as manager.
Thankyou and here to many more successful years ahead.
Ps Please do not appoint Jim Bentley as manager.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests