To The Board

For all things Barrow AFC. Keep discussions civil and fair, we're all Barrow aren't we!
Pedro
Platinum Member
Posts: 3489
Joined: Wed May 06, 2015 11:23 pm

Re: To The Board

Post by Pedro » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:15 am

Ironical I wonder how many supporters can sing the praise of the BOD I just hope they are all staying.

As for Evatt he has not been the best Manager we have had I think Ray Wilkie a pure football man for me and probably had least resources.
Evatt has gone from hero to zero in days.
When you read Bolton Forum they say he had been at the ground weeks ago .
He made a fatal error in using Fylde to obtain a new contract with us now getting compensation because of it.
Under Paul Casson i do not think that would have happened as we lacked attention to detail .

barrowfan
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 7306
Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 6:56 am
Contact:

Re: To The Board

Post by barrowfan » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:23 am

Pedro wrote: ↑Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:15 am Ironical I wonder how many supporters can sing the praise of the BOD I just hope they are all staying.

As for Evatt he has not been the best Manager we have had I think Ray Wilkie a pure football man for me and probably had least resources.
Spot on.

barrowfan
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 7306
Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 6:56 am
Contact:

Re: To The Board

Post by barrowfan » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:29 am

Pedro wrote: ↑Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:15 am
When you read Bolton Forum they say he had been at the ground weeks ago .
Not the only ground he'd been to in the last twelve months, and I don't mean Fylde!

HenneysKnee
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 8339
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:28 pm
Contact:

Re: To The Board

Post by HenneysKnee » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:36 am

Lots of stories coming out now; where else has he been Barrowfan?

barrowfan
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 7306
Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 6:56 am
Contact:

Re: To The Board

Post by barrowfan » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:54 am

HenneysKnee wrote: ↑Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:36 am Lots of stories coming out now; where else has he been Barrowfan?
Fair do's - as you say - may be just a story I've heard to go with all the others.

blue future
Member
Posts: 190
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:18 am
Contact:

Re: To The Board

Post by blue future » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:57 am

barrowfan wrote: ↑Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:54 am
HenneysKnee wrote: ↑Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:36 am Lots of stories coming out now; where else has he been Barrowfan?
Fair do's - as you say - may be just a story I've heard to go with all the others.
So what places have the stories conjured up?

barrowfan
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 7306
Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 6:56 am
Contact:

Re: To The Board

Post by barrowfan » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:58 am

blue future wrote: ↑Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:57 am
barrowfan wrote: ↑Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:54 am

Fair do's - as you say - may be just a story I've heard to go with all the others.
So what places have the stories conjured up?
As there are so many of them you'd be better off asking one of the others.

Matty
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 5369
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:57 pm
Location: Barrow
Contact:

Re: To The Board

Post by Matty » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:22 am

Just tell us!
Popular side since '03.

MikeRenney
Senior Member
Posts: 260
Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:02 pm
Contact:

Re: To The Board

Post by MikeRenney » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:48 am

Well said Matty.
If the critics have this information it should be shared with the rest of the board. Unless it is all conjecture, rumour and all made up, in which case it is unfounded and is creating trouble needlessly

djjbafc
Member
Posts: 129
Joined: Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:09 pm
Contact:

Re: To The Board

Post by djjbafc » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:51 am

blue future wrote: ↑Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:57 am
barrowfan wrote: ↑Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:54 am

Fair do's - as you say - may be just a story I've heard to go with all the others.
So what places have the stories conjured up?
I'd heard before bury went to the wall his agent was sniffing about them. It's no secret either.

PerthBluebird
Silver Member
Posts: 1373
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:22 pm
Contact:

Re: To The Board

Post by PerthBluebird » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:32 pm

Big test coming up now though for the board new to football , critical that a good choice is made with regards to the next manager be all sorts applying for the role.
All opinions expressed are my own , not here to cause kick off just enact debate.

barrow-mike
Senior Member
Posts: 428
Joined: Sat May 31, 2008 6:42 pm
Location: barrow

Re: To The Board

Post by barrow-mike » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:10 pm

Pedro wrote: ↑Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:15 am Ironical I wonder how many supporters can sing the praise of the BOD I just hope they are all staying.

As for Evatt he has not been the best Manager we have had I think Ray Wilkie a pure football man for me and probably had least resources.
Evatt has gone from hero to zero in days.
When you read Bolton Forum they say he had been at the ground weeks ago .
He made a fatal error in using Fylde to obtain a new contract with us now getting compensation because of it.
Under Paul Casson i do not think that would have happened as we lacked attention to detail .
Pedro I would not trust anything you say with the disruption you have caused in the past ..stick with the fylde forum 👎

Pedro
Platinum Member
Posts: 3489
Joined: Wed May 06, 2015 11:23 pm

Re: To The Board

Post by Pedro » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:59 pm

barrow-mike wrote: ↑Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:10 pm
Pedro wrote: ↑Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:15 am Ironical I wonder how many supporters can sing the praise of the BOD I just hope they are all staying.

As for Evatt he has not been the best Manager we have had I think Ray Wilkie a pure football man for me and probably had least resources.
Evatt has gone from hero to zero in days.
When you read Bolton Forum they say he had been at the ground weeks ago .
He made a fatal error in using Fylde to obtain a new contract with us now getting compensation because of it.
Under Paul Casson i do not think that would have happened as we lacked attention to detail .
Pedro I would not trust anything you say with the disruption you have caused in the past ..stick with the fylde forum 👎
No disruption .Not sure why I should stick with the Fylde Forum only been a supporter since 1968 .
As for not trusting me maybe it's the mirror you should be looking into

Bradders
Senior Member
Posts: 274
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:29 pm
Contact:

Re: To The Board

Post by Bradders » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:12 pm

You might not always like his views. but one thing I trust is Pedro’s loyalty to barrow A.F.C. don’t be silly.

User avatar
Cringle
Veteran Member
Posts: 590
Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 12:32 am
Contact:

Re: To The Board

Post by Cringle » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:21 pm

Fantastic what the board has done for us, a group of people that here for the club, the fans and the community and not themselves.
Thankyou and here to many more successful years ahead.
Ps Please do not appoint Jim Bentley as manager.
:scarf: :skill: :scarf: :skill:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: McMark, Stand By Me and 22 guests