Ryan CroasdaleNigel Bamford wrote: ↑Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:19 pm One of these days I'll come on here and someone will have posted a rumour about a player we might potentially sign rather than just wish lists![]()
Yoan Zouma
Fiacre Kelleher
Ryan CroasdaleNigel Bamford wrote: ↑Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:19 pm One of these days I'll come on here and someone will have posted a rumour about a player we might potentially sign rather than just wish lists![]()
Think the last two were on the same very dodgy-looking Twitter account that reckons Jermaine Jenas is signing for Dagenham...Leo wrote: ↑Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:35 pmRyan CroasdaleNigel Bamford wrote: ↑Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:19 pm One of these days I'll come on here and someone will have posted a rumour about a player we might potentially sign rather than just wish lists![]()
Yoan Zouma
Fiacre Kelleher
Is it official?
No - not as far as i can see anywhere (yet).
And how do you know it's not all sorted?mickycarrol wrote: ↑Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:26 pm Amazed it’s taking so long to get his support staff in place. DD will say he’s taking his time to get the team he wants in to work alongside him and whilst that’s great it seems to have dragged on a worrying amount of time now. Teams are back full throttle playing friendliest and training he needs someone to bounce ideas off before the real action gets going.
I’m probably worrying too soon I know haha......
Why’s it not been announced then?Van Der Nipper wrote: ↑Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:50 pmAnd how do you know it's not all sorted?mickycarrol wrote: ↑Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:26 pm Amazed it’s taking so long to get his support staff in place. DD will say he’s taking his time to get the team he wants in to work alongside him and whilst that’s great it seems to have dragged on a worrying amount of time now. Teams are back full throttle playing friendliest and training he needs someone to bounce ideas off before the real action gets going.
I’m probably worrying too soon I know haha......
This is good to hear I’ve not seen or heard anything on this Adrian Lamb bloke so this is news to me but good to hear all the same. Thanks for sharing.barrowaberdeen wrote: ↑Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:57 pm We play a practice game on Thursday and a friendly on Saturday
The vast majority of the backroom staff are in place. Training as far as I can tell (I haven't been obviously but have spoken to folk who have) is going really well. Adrian Lamb, the strength and conditioning bloke is very, very highly rated (Sunderland, Villa, clubs in the States, long career) and the players are really enjoying that side. They are using heart monitors more as well as the GPS.
He was 1st team fitness coach at Blackburn from 2008 to 2011 so Dunn will know him from there.mickycarrol wrote: ↑Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:08 pmThis is good to hear I’ve not seen or heard anything on this Adrian Lamb bloke so this is news to me but good to hear all the same. Thanks for sharing.barrowaberdeen wrote: ↑Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:57 pm We play a practice game on Thursday and a friendly on Saturday
The vast majority of the backroom staff are in place. Training as far as I can tell (I haven't been obviously but have spoken to folk who have) is going really well. Adrian Lamb, the strength and conditioning bloke is very, very highly rated (Sunderland, Villa, clubs in the States, long career) and the players are really enjoying that side. They are using heart monitors more as well as the GPS.
Why has none of this been announcedbarrowaberdeen wrote: ↑Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:57 pm We play a practice game on Thursday and a friendly on Saturday
The vast majority of the backroom staff are in place. Training as far as I can tell (I haven't been obviously but have spoken to folk who have) is going really well.
Users browsing this forum: Bingley Blue, gibson.l4, Semrush [Bot] and 45 guests