IFollow

For all things Barrow AFC. Keep discussions civil and fair, we're all Barrow aren't we!
bilblu
New Member
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:24 pm
Contact:

Re: IFollow

Post by bilblu » Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:43 pm

I have completed the Registration form correctly !!! but no matter how many times I complete,
a message comes up "Try again". Anyone got any ideas what I am doing wrong?

200miles
Member
Posts: 186
Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:03 pm
Contact:

Re: IFollow

Post by 200miles » Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:50 pm

You may well have omitted to tick the " I have agreed to......." box. I did that at the first attempt.

whitty1969
Platinum Member
Posts: 2937
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:47 pm
Contact:

Re: IFollow

Post by whitty1969 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:56 pm

Apologies if it's been said.

https://www.stevenagefc.com/news/2020/s ... mber-2020/

So stevenage fans pay £10 also to ifollow. After deductions is it Barrow that get the £6 being the home team?

User avatar
+[ [[Kris]] ]+
Member
Posts: 217
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:42 pm
Contact:

Re: IFollow

Post by +[ [[Kris]] ]+ » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:05 pm

Hadrian wrote: ↑Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:46 pm
+[ [[Kris]] ]+ wrote: ↑Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:16 pm
My solution for Saturday is to dig out the old Lumia 950 and Continuum Dock, log in through the browser and hope it works on the TV. Not sure why I can't watch a service I paid for on a screen size of my choosing without resorting to Rube Goldberg contraptions.
Lumia 950 - proper phone! (And great camera!) Windows Phone RIP.
And still a great camera today! Here it is versus the Samsung Galaxy S20

http://allaboutwindowsphone.com/feature ... a_950_.php

Sorry for going OT
How does it make you feel to know that you voted for this?

bilblu
New Member
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:24 pm
Contact:

Re: IFollow

Post by bilblu » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:15 pm

Thanks 200miles but I did tick that box.

HenneysKnee
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 8337
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:28 pm
Contact:

Re: IFollow

Post by HenneysKnee » Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:54 pm

Just downloaded the app; does a simple “watch today’s game” type link appear on match days?

JammyBluebird
Silver Member
Posts: 1390
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:57 pm
Location: Barrow
Contact:

Re: IFollow

Post by JammyBluebird » Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:57 pm

HenneysKnee wrote: ↑Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:54 pm Just downloaded the app; does a simple “watch today’s game” type link appear on match days?
You make the purchase for the match pass on your account. That allows you watch the stream when it's posted.
Most likely at some point within 1hr of kick off.

mickycarrol
Silver Member
Posts: 1399
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 7:45 pm
Contact:

Re: IFollow

Post by mickycarrol » Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:09 pm

So I’ve got the camera guy on playing around with that left and right god knows how many times but no radio cumbria coverage yet......presume it will come soon enough hopefully fingers crossed.
"The trouble with referees is that they know the rules, but they dont know the game"
Bill Shankly

mickmike wilson
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 5435
Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 2:56 pm
Location: The live music capital of the world, AUSTIN, TEXAS
Contact:

Re: IFollow

Post by mickmike wilson » Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:11 pm

What time will I-follow become active, KO at 1 but coverage will come on earlier won’t it?

User avatar
LDBF
Silver Member
Posts: 1016
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:36 pm
Location: Belize, Central America
Contact:

Re: IFollow

Post by LDBF » Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:21 pm

mickmike wilson wrote: ↑Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:11 pm What time will I-follow become active, KO at 1 but coverage will come on earlier won’t it?
Got a picture of the ground with warm-ups, no commentary yet :scarf: :scarf:

JammyBluebird
Silver Member
Posts: 1390
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:57 pm
Location: Barrow
Contact:

Re: IFollow

Post by JammyBluebird » Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:22 pm

The stream is live now. No commentary yet as I'd presume AJ isn't live on air yet. Will be patched in at some point.
Still 40 mins to kick off guys! It's a live stream of an EFL Trophy Group Stage game. Don't expect half an hour or more of match build up!

mickmike wilson
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 5435
Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 2:56 pm
Location: The live music capital of the world, AUSTIN, TEXAS
Contact:

Re: IFollow

Post by mickmike wilson » Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:27 pm

I’ve got the still picture advertising the game that it, & I can’t ask the help question as when I try the second time there no button to click to send the questions, 1st question yes click the button and Carlos replies but then I can’t answer him as the button vanishes??

User avatar
Bombadel
Silver Member
Posts: 1459
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:23 pm
Contact:

Re: IFollow

Post by Bombadel » Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:28 pm

mickmike wilson wrote: ↑Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:27 pm I’ve got the still picture advertising the game that it, & I can’t ask the help question as when I try the second time there no button to click to send the questions, 1st question yes click the button and Carlos replies but then I can’t answer him as the button vanishes??
Have you tried a refresh? Mine just went blank and a refresh sorted it


mickmike wilson
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 5435
Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 2:56 pm
Location: The live music capital of the world, AUSTIN, TEXAS
Contact:

Re: IFollow

Post by mickmike wilson » Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:35 pm

Switched to the laptop & I now have video but it’s all commercials atm but I’m confident now phew......Yay the lads are warming up, Relief

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Fazered, Ste Story, tommy2thumbs and 16 guests