IFollow
Re: IFollow
I have completed the Registration form correctly !!! but no matter how many times I complete,
a message comes up "Try again". Anyone got any ideas what I am doing wrong?
a message comes up "Try again". Anyone got any ideas what I am doing wrong?
Re: IFollow
You may well have omitted to tick the " I have agreed to......." box. I did that at the first attempt.
-
whitty1969
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 2937
- Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:47 pm
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
Apologies if it's been said.
https://www.stevenagefc.com/news/2020/s ... mber-2020/
So stevenage fans pay £10 also to ifollow. After deductions is it Barrow that get the £6 being the home team?
https://www.stevenagefc.com/news/2020/s ... mber-2020/
So stevenage fans pay £10 also to ifollow. After deductions is it Barrow that get the £6 being the home team?
- +[ [[Kris]] ]+
- Member
- Posts: 217
- Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:42 pm
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
And still a great camera today! Here it is versus the Samsung Galaxy S20Hadrian wrote: ↑Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:46 pmLumia 950 - proper phone! (And great camera!) Windows Phone RIP.+[ [[Kris]] ]+ wrote: ↑Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:16 pm
My solution for Saturday is to dig out the old Lumia 950 and Continuum Dock, log in through the browser and hope it works on the TV. Not sure why I can't watch a service I paid for on a screen size of my choosing without resorting to Rube Goldberg contraptions.
http://allaboutwindowsphone.com/feature ... a_950_.php
Sorry for going OT
How does it make you feel to know that you voted for this?
Re: IFollow
Thanks 200miles but I did tick that box.
-
HenneysKnee
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 8337
- Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:28 pm
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
Just downloaded the app; does a simple “watch today’s game” type link appear on match days?
-
JammyBluebird
- Silver Member
- Posts: 1390
- Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:57 pm
- Location: Barrow
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
You make the purchase for the match pass on your account. That allows you watch the stream when it's posted.HenneysKnee wrote: ↑Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:54 pm Just downloaded the app; does a simple “watch today’s game” type link appear on match days?
Most likely at some point within 1hr of kick off.
-
mickycarrol
- Silver Member
- Posts: 1399
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 7:45 pm
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
So I’ve got the camera guy on playing around with that left and right god knows how many times but no radio cumbria coverage yet......presume it will come soon enough hopefully fingers crossed.
"The trouble with referees is that they know the rules, but they dont know the game"
Bill Shankly
Bill Shankly
-
mickmike wilson
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5435
- Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 2:56 pm
- Location: The live music capital of the world, AUSTIN, TEXAS
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
What time will I-follow become active, KO at 1 but coverage will come on earlier won’t it?
- LDBF
- Silver Member
- Posts: 1016
- Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:36 pm
- Location: Belize, Central America
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
Got a picture of the ground with warm-ups, no commentary yetmickmike wilson wrote: ↑Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:11 pm What time will I-follow become active, KO at 1 but coverage will come on earlier won’t it?
-
JammyBluebird
- Silver Member
- Posts: 1390
- Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:57 pm
- Location: Barrow
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
The stream is live now. No commentary yet as I'd presume AJ isn't live on air yet. Will be patched in at some point.
Still 40 mins to kick off guys! It's a live stream of an EFL Trophy Group Stage game. Don't expect half an hour or more of match build up!
Still 40 mins to kick off guys! It's a live stream of an EFL Trophy Group Stage game. Don't expect half an hour or more of match build up!
-
mickmike wilson
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5435
- Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 2:56 pm
- Location: The live music capital of the world, AUSTIN, TEXAS
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
I’ve got the still picture advertising the game that it, & I can’t ask the help question as when I try the second time there no button to click to send the questions, 1st question yes click the button and Carlos replies but then I can’t answer him as the button vanishes??
Re: IFollow
Have you tried a refresh? Mine just went blank and a refresh sorted itmickmike wilson wrote: ↑Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:27 pm I’ve got the still picture advertising the game that it, & I can’t ask the help question as when I try the second time there no button to click to send the questions, 1st question yes click the button and Carlos replies but then I can’t answer him as the button vanishes??
-
mickmike wilson
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5435
- Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 2:56 pm
- Location: The live music capital of the world, AUSTIN, TEXAS
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
Switched to the laptop & I now have video but it’s all commercials atm but I’m confident now phew......Yay the lads are warming up, Relief
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: nottinghamblue and 40 guests