Ok, fixed it. Found the settings icon on the video bottom bar.
IFollow
Re: IFollow
Managed to get in to the video after 10 minutes. Using ipad- Had to sign in using Safari. Didn't work using Chrome.
Still searching for the Young Soul Rebels
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mYxZUJt4xc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mYxZUJt4xc
-
MisterPleasant
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5251
- Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:29 am
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
I've had a whinge to iFollow about the poor sound. They say:
We are aware of the issue and we are working with our production partner to resolve the issue, please keep checking as this should soon be resolved
Don't let the old man in.
Re: IFollow
Think i need to change the commentary to the radio
Still searching for the Young Soul Rebels
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mYxZUJt4xc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mYxZUJt4xc
-
liverpoolann
- Bronze Member
- Posts: 913
- Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:13 pm
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
I given up Can’t get registered says e mail address in use that’s probably from earlier attempt.can only read text of highlights as not on local radio.Not happy hope some whizz kind at club can help else I gonna miss the away season 
-
HenneysKnee
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 8339
- Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:28 pm
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
Audio is really crackly
-
MisterPleasant
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5251
- Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:29 am
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
It suggests that they think they have a password for your email address. How about getting a password reset? Click the 'Forgotten your password' link and see what happens.liverpoolann wrote: ↑Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:22 pm I given up Can’t get registered says e mail address in use that’s probably from earlier attempt.can only read text of highlights as not on local radio.Not happy hope some whizz kind at club can help else I gonna miss the away season![]()
Don't let the old man in.
-
Roadrunner
- Bronze Member
- Posts: 765
- Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:16 pm
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
I paid £45 for iFollow, do I need to pay for the away matches
We're all supporters on here. Let's leave the negative comments to the away fans
-
Middleton Nick
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3548
- Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:32 am
- Location: Middleton LA6 Remote
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
That covers audio for the season. If you want to watch it's £10. If you are a season ticket holder you will watch Barrow at home free on i follow until fans are allowed back.Roadrunner wrote: ↑Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:44 pm I paid £45 for iFollow, do I need to pay for the away matches
Last edited by Middleton Nick on Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Adam29
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 7290
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:57 pm
- Location: Barrow-in-Furness
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
This is an iFollow issue - sound is fine from what we are sending across
-
Roadrunner
- Bronze Member
- Posts: 765
- Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:16 pm
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
Thanks for that Nick, will listen to the rest of the match and catch the future away games in futureMiddleton Nick wrote: ↑Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:49 pmThat covers audio for the season. If you want to watch it's £10. If you are a season ticket holder you will watch Barrow at home free on i follow until fans are allowed back.Roadrunner wrote: ↑Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:44 pm I paid £45 for iFollow, do I need to pay for the away matches
We're all supporters on here. Let's leave the negative comments to the away fans
-
MisterPleasant
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5251
- Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:29 am
- Contact:
-
liverpoolann
- Bronze Member
- Posts: 913
- Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:13 pm
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
Thank you I try thatMisterPleasant wrote: ↑Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:31 pmIt suggests that they think they have a password for your email address. How about getting a password reset? Click the 'Forgotten your password' link and see what happens.liverpoolann wrote: ↑Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:22 pm I given up Can’t get registered says e mail address in use that’s probably from earlier attempt.can only read text of highlights as not on local radio.Not happy hope some whizz kind at club can help else I gonna miss the away season![]()
- LDBF
- Silver Member
- Posts: 1016
- Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:36 pm
- Location: Belize, Central America
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
Happy with the iFollow (when I found out how to get Adam on the commentary), looking forward to the season, hands hurting clapping, remembering a lot of shouts/cheers, wife thinks I am crazy, problem being at home is that I have a fridge full of beer (had a fridge full of beer). Hope to see you all on Saturday. Great being retired (or is it retarded) (new to it, future looks good)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: blumooncrab, Klaus Moogintaal II and 28 guests