IFollow

For all things Barrow AFC. Keep discussions civil and fair, we're all Barrow aren't we!
Post Reply
User avatar
Jim
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 7262
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 4:45 pm
Contact:

Re: IFollow

Post by Jim » Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:10 pm

Jim wrote: ↑Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:08 pm I can select Away commentary but when I switch back to video I got the Home commentary again.
Ok, fixed it. Found the settings icon on the video bottom bar.

User avatar
Jonty
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 11125
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 11:01 pm
Contact:

Re: IFollow

Post by Jonty » Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:13 pm

Managed to get in to the video after 10 minutes. Using ipad- Had to sign in using Safari. Didn't work using Chrome.
Still searching for the Young Soul Rebels
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mYxZUJt4xc

MisterPleasant
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 5251
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:29 am
Contact:

Re: IFollow

Post by MisterPleasant » Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:18 pm

I've had a whinge to iFollow about the poor sound. They say:
We are aware of the issue and we are working with our production partner to resolve the issue, please keep checking as this should soon be resolved
Don't let the old man in.

User avatar
Jonty
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 11125
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 11:01 pm
Contact:

Re: IFollow

Post by Jonty » Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:21 pm

Think i need to change the commentary to the radio
Still searching for the Young Soul Rebels
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mYxZUJt4xc

liverpoolann
Bronze Member
Posts: 913
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:13 pm
Contact:

Re: IFollow

Post by liverpoolann » Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:22 pm

I given up Can’t get registered says e mail address in use that’s probably from earlier attempt.can only read text of highlights as not on local radio.Not happy hope some whizz kind at club can help else I gonna miss the away season 😩

HenneysKnee
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 8339
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:28 pm
Contact:

Re: IFollow

Post by HenneysKnee » Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:31 pm

Audio is really crackly

MisterPleasant
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 5251
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:29 am
Contact:

Re: IFollow

Post by MisterPleasant » Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:31 pm

liverpoolann wrote: ↑Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:22 pm I given up Can’t get registered says e mail address in use that’s probably from earlier attempt.can only read text of highlights as not on local radio.Not happy hope some whizz kind at club can help else I gonna miss the away season 😩
It suggests that they think they have a password for your email address. How about getting a password reset? Click the 'Forgotten your password' link and see what happens.
Don't let the old man in.

Roadrunner
Bronze Member
Posts: 765
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:16 pm
Contact:

Re: IFollow

Post by Roadrunner » Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:44 pm

I paid £45 for iFollow, do I need to pay for the away matches
We're all supporters on here. Let's leave the negative comments to the away fans

Middleton Nick
Platinum Member
Posts: 3548
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:32 am
Location: Middleton LA6 Remote
Contact:

Re: IFollow

Post by Middleton Nick » Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:49 pm

Roadrunner wrote: ↑Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:44 pm I paid £45 for iFollow, do I need to pay for the away matches
That covers audio for the season. If you want to watch it's £10. If you are a season ticket holder you will watch Barrow at home free on i follow until fans are allowed back.
Last edited by Middleton Nick on Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
LDBF
Silver Member
Posts: 1016
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:36 pm
Location: Belize, Central America
Contact:

Re: IFollow

Post by LDBF » Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:50 pm

Adam29 wrote: ↑Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:48 pm Select away audio and you’ll get us
Took me until 22nd minute to realize where the away commentary button was, no doubt by the end of the season I will know what I am doing.

Barrow commentary much better than the Blackpool one, and I am not biased in any way

User avatar
Adam29
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 7290
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:57 pm
Location: Barrow-in-Furness
Contact:

Re: IFollow

Post by Adam29 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:58 pm

HenneysKnee wrote: ↑Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:31 pm Audio is really crackly
This is an iFollow issue - sound is fine from what we are sending across

Roadrunner
Bronze Member
Posts: 765
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:16 pm
Contact:

Re: IFollow

Post by Roadrunner » Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:12 pm

Middleton Nick wrote: ↑Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:49 pm
Roadrunner wrote: ↑Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:44 pm I paid £45 for iFollow, do I need to pay for the away matches
That covers audio for the season. If you want to watch it's £10. If you are a season ticket holder you will watch Barrow at home free on i follow until fans are allowed back.
Thanks for that Nick, will listen to the rest of the match and catch the future away games in future
We're all supporters on here. Let's leave the negative comments to the away fans

MisterPleasant
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 5251
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:29 am
Contact:

Re: IFollow

Post by MisterPleasant » Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:13 pm

Sound quality improved.
Don't let the old man in.

liverpoolann
Bronze Member
Posts: 913
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:13 pm
Contact:

Re: IFollow

Post by liverpoolann » Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:45 pm

MisterPleasant wrote: ↑Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:31 pm
liverpoolann wrote: ↑Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:22 pm I given up Can’t get registered says e mail address in use that’s probably from earlier attempt.can only read text of highlights as not on local radio.Not happy hope some whizz kind at club can help else I gonna miss the away season 😩
It suggests that they think they have a password for your email address. How about getting a password reset? Click the 'Forgotten your password' link and see what happens.
Thank you I try that

User avatar
LDBF
Silver Member
Posts: 1016
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:36 pm
Location: Belize, Central America
Contact:

Re: IFollow

Post by LDBF » Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:02 pm

Happy with the iFollow (when I found out how to get Adam on the commentary), looking forward to the season, hands hurting clapping, remembering a lot of shouts/cheers, wife thinks I am crazy, problem being at home is that I have a fridge full of beer (had a fridge full of beer). Hope to see you all on Saturday. Great being retired (or is it retarded) (new to it, future looks good)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Hendoblue and 22 guests