IFollow
-
Holkerbird
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 6547
- Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:27 pm
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
Mine was in the junk folder
-
Middleton Nick
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3548
- Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:32 am
- Location: Middleton LA6 Remote
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
Was a bit worried what the picture would be like and the coverage with only having a rural broadband speed. However, everything is spot on. Come on Barrow.
-
Walneywanderer1979
- Senior Member
- Posts: 384
- Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:17 pm
- Contact:
- spirit of 1990
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 9885
- Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:50 am
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
I’ve created an account, then I get to the promo code and then it says my card details....why do I need to do that? Any help....I’m panicking now!
We didn't underestimate them, we just didn't think they were that good.
-
ChrisCrossy
- New Member
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:22 pm
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
I had to log my payment card details - then applied my season ticket code - and everything is now working
-
Walneywanderer1979
- Senior Member
- Posts: 384
- Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:17 pm
- Contact:
-
Middleton Nick
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3548
- Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:32 am
- Location: Middleton LA6 Remote
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
Carry on Ian give your card details and put your code in. Press apply and it will take the £10 off. Then tune in and enjoy.spirit of 1990 wrote: ↑Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:44 pm I’ve created an account, then I get to the promo code and then it says my card details....why do I need to do that? Any help....I’m panicking now!
Re: IFollow
It is a pity we can't have exclusive commentary from Barrow in the run up to kick off. I am sick of hearing the Carlisle pre-season inquest. Couldn't we have a discussion with Adam and others about our prospects for the season, etc, rather than listen to stuff about Carlisle.
Re: IFollow
I'm just getting s black screen.
- Dalton Bluebird
- Silver Member
- Posts: 1325
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:49 pm
- Location: Dalton in Furness
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
Well I registered, logged on, got my promotional code, applied it and it asked for payment which was £10 - £10 discount = £0.00 which I paid using PayPal and nothing happened.
Now I’ve done the same using my credit card and it says there’s an error charging my card, I’ve checked the details which are correct. What a load of [SwearFilter], waiting nearly 50 years for this.
Now I’ve done the same using my credit card and it says there’s an error charging my card, I’ve checked the details which are correct. What a load of [SwearFilter], waiting nearly 50 years for this.
Last edited by Dalton Bluebird on Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I don't belieeeeeeeve it!

- spirit of 1990
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 9885
- Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:50 am
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
Thanks everyone (including phone calls, texts) sorted now.
Cheers.
Cheers.
We didn't underestimate them, we just didn't think they were that good.
-
Middleton Nick
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3548
- Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:32 am
- Location: Middleton LA6 Remote
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
Anyone having problems can have an online chat by pressing on the black icon on the screen.
Re: IFollow
Try a different browser - seems to be working fine on Google Chrome
Re: IFollow
You still have to put your card details in for it to work, you just won’t get chargedDalton Bluebird wrote: ↑Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:49 pm Well I registered, logged on, got my promotional code, applied it and it asked for payment which was £10 - £10 discount = £0.00 which I paid using PayPal and nothing happened.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Semrush [Bot] and 11 guests