IFollow

For all things Barrow AFC. Keep discussions civil and fair, we're all Barrow aren't we!
Hadrian
Platinum Member
Posts: 4751
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:32 pm
Contact:

Re: IFollow

Post by Hadrian » Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:13 am

Checked Junk folder?
THE NORTHERN WAY

Holkerbird
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 6547
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:27 pm
Contact:

Re: IFollow

Post by Holkerbird » Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:50 am

Mine was in the junk folder

Middleton Nick
Platinum Member
Posts: 3548
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:32 am
Location: Middleton LA6 Remote
Contact:

Re: IFollow

Post by Middleton Nick » Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:34 pm

Was a bit worried what the picture would be like and the coverage with only having a rural broadband speed. However, everything is spot on. Come on Barrow.

Walneywanderer1979
Senior Member
Posts: 384
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:17 pm
Contact:

Re: IFollow

Post by Walneywanderer1979 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:43 pm

Why have I got Carlisle radio coverage on the barrow ifollow stream
:scarf:

User avatar
spirit of 1990
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 9885
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:50 am
Contact:

Re: IFollow

Post by spirit of 1990 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:44 pm

I’ve created an account, then I get to the promo code and then it says my card details....why do I need to do that? Any help....I’m panicking now!
We didn't underestimate them, we just didn't think they were that good.

ChrisCrossy
New Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:22 pm
Contact:

Re: IFollow

Post by ChrisCrossy » Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:45 pm

I had to log my payment card details - then applied my season ticket code - and everything is now working

Walneywanderer1979
Senior Member
Posts: 384
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:17 pm
Contact:

Re: IFollow

Post by Walneywanderer1979 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:46 pm

My stream has gone off was on now saying not available
:scarf:

Middleton Nick
Platinum Member
Posts: 3548
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:32 am
Location: Middleton LA6 Remote
Contact:

Re: IFollow

Post by Middleton Nick » Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:47 pm

spirit of 1990 wrote: ↑Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:44 pm I’ve created an account, then I get to the promo code and then it says my card details....why do I need to do that? Any help....I’m panicking now!
Carry on Ian give your card details and put your code in. Press apply and it will take the £10 off. Then tune in and enjoy.

User avatar
Jim
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 7262
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 4:45 pm
Contact:

Re: IFollow

Post by Jim » Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:47 pm

It is a pity we can't have exclusive commentary from Barrow in the run up to kick off. I am sick of hearing the Carlisle pre-season inquest. Couldn't we have a discussion with Adam and others about our prospects for the season, etc, rather than listen to stuff about Carlisle.

200miles
Member
Posts: 186
Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:03 pm
Contact:

Re: IFollow

Post by 200miles » Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:48 pm

I'm just getting s black screen.

User avatar
Dalton Bluebird
Silver Member
Posts: 1325
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Location: Dalton in Furness
Contact:

Re: IFollow

Post by Dalton Bluebird » Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:49 pm

Well I registered, logged on, got my promotional code, applied it and it asked for payment which was £10 - £10 discount = £0.00 which I paid using PayPal and nothing happened.
Now I’ve done the same using my credit card and it says there’s an error charging my card, I’ve checked the details which are correct. What a load of [SwearFilter], waiting nearly 50 years for this. :sentoff:
Last edited by Dalton Bluebird on Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I don't belieeeeeeeve it!
:scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

User avatar
spirit of 1990
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 9885
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:50 am
Contact:

Re: IFollow

Post by spirit of 1990 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:51 pm

Thanks everyone (including phone calls, texts) sorted now.
Cheers.
We didn't underestimate them, we just didn't think they were that good.

Middleton Nick
Platinum Member
Posts: 3548
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:32 am
Location: Middleton LA6 Remote
Contact:

Re: IFollow

Post by Middleton Nick » Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:52 pm

Anyone having problems can have an online chat by pressing on the black icon on the screen.

Moribund
Platinum Member
Posts: 2686
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:30 pm
Contact:

Re: IFollow

Post by Moribund » Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:53 pm

Try a different browser - seems to be working fine on Google Chrome

User avatar
Bombadel
Silver Member
Posts: 1459
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:23 pm
Contact:

Re: IFollow

Post by Bombadel » Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:53 pm

Dalton Bluebird wrote: ↑Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:49 pm Well I registered, logged on, got my promotional code, applied it and it asked for payment which was £10 - £10 discount = £0.00 which I paid using PayPal and nothing happened.
You still have to put your card details in for it to work, you just won’t get charged

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests