Me too?
IFollow
- Wintergreen
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 7481
- Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 12:38 pm
- Location: The Blue Planet
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
We will foller the soccer, over land and sea...
-
SayitagainSam
- Bronze Member
- Posts: 913
- Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:31 pm
- Contact:
-
Man and Boy
- Senior Member
- Posts: 280
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:12 pm
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
Been trying to log in to the game since ten this morning. No success. Keeps telling me ‘Something went wrong. Please try again’. Must have tried twenty times. Always the same answer. Bugger.
- Dalton Bluebird
- Silver Member
- Posts: 1325
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:49 pm
- Location: Dalton in Furness
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
I have and it tells me there’s an error charging my card, I’ve rechecked numbers and what Input in is correct and it is.Bombadel wrote: ↑Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:53 pmYou still have to put your card details in for it to work, you just won’t get chargedDalton Bluebird wrote: ↑Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:49 pm Well I registered, logged on, got my promotional code, applied it and it asked for payment which was £10 - £10 discount = £0.00 which I paid using PayPal and nothing happened.
I don't belieeeeeeeve it!

-
Honeymonster
- Member
- Posts: 129
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:49 pm
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
As someone helpfully suggested, I have downloaded the Amazon Silk browser on my firestick, then logged onto iplayer from the Barrowafc official site (so am watching on a Smart TV). Working a treat (touch wood).

-
SayitagainSam
- Bronze Member
- Posts: 913
- Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:31 pm
- Contact:
-
whitty1969
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 2937
- Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:47 pm
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
PayPal never worked for me. Put debit card details inDalton Bluebird wrote: ↑Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:49 pm Well I registered, logged on, got my promotional code, applied it and it asked for payment which was £10 - £10 discount = £0.00 which I paid using PayPal and nothing happened.
-
Barrow Lad New
- Senior Member
- Posts: 280
- Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:44 pm
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
I can't access either!
Re: IFollow
Anybody else experiencing jurky picture & sound ?
-
bigmac95
- Bronze Member
- Posts: 950
- Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:06 pm
- Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
Nope not me. Make sure you have full internet connection and using google chrime
And on the 7th day god created football
Re: IFollow
Having to watch it on my phone. It won't cast from phone to tv (keeps saying using UIBC Feature) and tv browser just blanks it.
Re: IFollow
Bag of sh!te just giving me the runaround for 40 minutes
-
Barrow Lad New
- Senior Member
- Posts: 280
- Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:44 pm
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
Can't access on p.c. or phone!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: McMark, Zuluwarrior and 19 guests