IFollow
-
Barrow Lad New
- Senior Member
- Posts: 280
- Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:44 pm
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
Typical! After struggling for well over an hour
managed to access iFollow just as we conceded the penalty. Feel like a jinx now!
managed to access iFollow just as we conceded the penalty. Feel like a jinx now!
- Wintergreen
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 7481
- Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 12:38 pm
- Location: The Blue Planet
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
Barrow Lad New wrote: ↑Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:05 pm Typical! After struggling for well over an hour
managed to access iFollow just as we conceded the penalty. Feel like a jinx now!
We will foller the soccer, over land and sea...
Re: IFollow
Managed to view match after downloading google chrome and using that browser. Didn’t work with Safari. Good picture. Disappointing result
-
JammyBluebird
- Silver Member
- Posts: 1390
- Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:57 pm
- Location: Barrow
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
Top Tip seems to be have multiple browsers downloaded as back up incase one doesn't work.
-
John_Bucks
- Gold Member
- Posts: 2368
- Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 12:37 am
- Location: Barrow-in-Furness
- Contact:
-
Main Stand SeasonTct
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3250
- Joined: Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:05 pm
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
Other than actually being present at Holker st i found it a good alternative. Worked great for me, i enjoyed having the commentary (thanks to AJ and Goody)
Re: IFollow
I downloaded the app and then went into the club website. Did it yesterday so maybe the system doesn't like so many trying to get on at once towards or after kick off. A great picture and good commentary. Impressed.
Re: IFollow
That is good advice at any time.
Re: IFollow
I used Firefox and had no problems. Really pleased to be able to watch this and the coverage was excellent. Good commentary from Adam and Goody, I guess it was the usual radio commentary but I see no need to adapt it for TV coverage. Well done to all concerned.
- +[ [[Kris]] ]+
- Member
- Posts: 217
- Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:42 pm
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
Worked fine for me, bit if ghosting and paused a couple of times. Overall, worth the tenner. Good commentary as always!
How does it make you feel to know that you voted for this?
- Adam29
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 7290
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:57 pm
- Location: Barrow-in-Furness
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
Thank youxerxes wrote: ↑Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:04 pm I used Firefox and had no problems. Really pleased to be able to watch this and the coverage was excellent. Good commentary from Adam and Goody, I guess it was the usual radio commentary but I see no need to adapt it for TV coverage. Well done to all concerned.
Yes we send our feed to the studio as normal who then direct it to the iFollow feed so all you are seeing is our usual radio coverage
Re: IFollow
Just one small thing though - they are no longer called Stevenage Borough!Adam29 wrote: ↑Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:15 pmThank youxerxes wrote: ↑Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:04 pm I used Firefox and had no problems. Really pleased to be able to watch this and the coverage was excellent. Good commentary from Adam and Goody, I guess it was the usual radio commentary but I see no need to adapt it for TV coverage. Well done to all concerned.
Yes we send our feed to the studio as normal who then direct it to the iFollow feed so all you are seeing is our usual radio coverage
- Wintergreen
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 7481
- Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 12:38 pm
- Location: The Blue Planet
- Contact:
-
Walneywanderer1979
- Senior Member
- Posts: 384
- Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:17 pm
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
Worked great for me in the end and excellent commentary anyone know the amount of numbers that watched it on the i follow app
Re: IFollow
The postion appears to be as follows.
Smart tv browsers (certainly the LG browser) does not support the ifollow live video feed (but the audio is fine and pre-recorded video is fine)
Use the ifollow app to view on a phone/tablet.
Use Chrome or other compatible browser to watch on a PC or Laptop
For some reason it is not possible to cast live video from the ifollow app to a smart tv. Next time I'll log in to ifollow on my phone using Chrome on my phone and see if I can cast that
Smart tv browsers (certainly the LG browser) does not support the ifollow live video feed (but the audio is fine and pre-recorded video is fine)
Use the ifollow app to view on a phone/tablet.
Use Chrome or other compatible browser to watch on a PC or Laptop
For some reason it is not possible to cast live video from the ifollow app to a smart tv. Next time I'll log in to ifollow on my phone using Chrome on my phone and see if I can cast that
Last edited by 200miles on Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests