Post
by andyg » Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:09 pm
To be honest we must not rush into making quick decisions now. I'm glad we've appointed Rob Kelly as temporary/caretaker manager as he has a wealth of experience doing such a role. You only have to look at his Wikipedia entry to see that. If he does well over the short term then that's good it might be, going forward, he takes us to the end of the season and hopefully safety then we can re stock. If things don't go well he has given us breathing space to look at what is available & how we approach the rest of the season. What we don't want is a knee jerk reaction if we don't do well in the next couple of games and make poor decisions. I hope the forum also has a bit a patience (but I'm not holding my breath). The ones who wanted rid of Dunn have got what they want but they should support Kelly and the team now before the next major decision is made.