Fleetwood home

For all things Barrow AFC. Keep discussions civil and fair, we're all Barrow aren't we!
Bottleofsass
Member
Posts: 56
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:50 pm
Contact:

Re: Fleetwood home

Post by Bottleofsass » Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:02 pm

Matty wrote: ↑Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:56 am
boyliegladbach wrote: ↑Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:17 pm I would rather hear a drum than that awful racket some of the children on the Holker St end make during the opposition keepers goal kicks.
Yeah why has that started this season, they must have never been before.
Ban them. Last thing we need is new supporters enjoying themselves.

User avatar
Sea Dog Sam
Bronze Member
Posts: 790
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:47 pm
Contact:

Re: Fleetwood home

Post by Sea Dog Sam » Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:54 pm

Holkerbird wrote: ↑Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:42 am
boyliegladbach wrote: ↑Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:17 pm I would rather hear a drum than that awful racket some of the children on the Holker St end make during the opposition keepers goal kicks.
I was surprised to hear it too. Haven't heard it anywhere for years. It is definitely "old hat". Must make us look like we are set in the dark ages to the opposing fans.
Football has moved on. 😂
PS rattles are making a comeback so are allowed. 🙂
Yes. Football has moved on. The last time I saw/heard a rattle at the football was when I was aged 8 in the late 60s :lol:
They aren't making a comeback, I assure you.
Shiver Me Timbers

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests