Pete Wild on BBCRC

For all things Barrow AFC. Keep discussions civil and fair, we're all Barrow aren't we!
User avatar
Adam29
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 7290
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:57 pm
Location: Barrow-in-Furness
Contact:

Re: Pete Wild on BBCRC

Post by Adam29 » Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:36 pm

Mike it’s nothing to do with radio Cumbria not willing to send me

I’d happily travel to Manchester and they’d happily send me

But it’s a pointless trip if I’m just parked in the car park not being allowed in

I can only do interviews if the club allow me - I can’t just walk in uninvited and put microphones infront of peoples faces that isn’t how it works

mickmike wilson
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 5435
Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 2:56 pm
Location: The live music capital of the world, AUSTIN, TEXAS
Contact:

Re: Pete Wild on BBCRC

Post by mickmike wilson » Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:06 pm

I obviously meant an arranged affair only the deadheads would expect to just wander in totally unannounced & we all know you’d be there in a heartbeat but I was thinking of costs to RC, Where if it was a journey just to interview as opposed to being there to commentate then extras so to speak.

Big_Bluebird
Silver Member
Posts: 1398
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:20 pm
Contact:

Re: Pete Wild on BBCRC

Post by Big_Bluebird » Sun Jul 09, 2023 1:10 pm

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p0fzwg9y

Good interview with the skipper

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: HenneysKnee, Main Stand SeasonTct, theotherbarrow and 20 guests