Absolutely no chance of being in the playoffs unless we sign a decent striker. I said many weeks ago that we would finish in the bottom half with our current team and I've seen nothing to change my mind other than we'll finish lower than I thought when I first forecast!olbarrafancumbak wrote: ↑Sat Oct 26, 2024 5:16 pmNot sure we should be down that route just yet
Pretty confident we will be in the playoffs at the very least this season. We have gone tits since the Chelsea game, that In itself has caused us mega problems, the players on a high to a bump, the extra pressure, the injuries and extra game time.. at least we have half stopped the rot and not lost last two games. We will do ok..
The reality is that we have to concede no goals to give us any chance of a win or even a point and although we have a great defensive record we keep conceding one goal in most matches. The chances of us scoring any more than 1 goal in any match with our current striking options is very small. We will probably manage it every now and then but we won't manage it many more times than we will even though we'll probably outplay many teams for attractive football!
