Barrow v Doncaster match thread

For all things Barrow AFC. Keep discussions civil and fair, we're all Barrow aren't we!
Pedro
Platinum Member
Posts: 3489
Joined: Wed May 06, 2015 11:23 pm

Re: Barrow v Doncaster match thread

Post by Pedro » Mon Nov 04, 2024 11:32 am

Big_Bluebird wrote: ↑Mon Nov 04, 2024 10:05 am
Pedro wrote: ↑Mon Nov 04, 2024 7:39 am

Northampton will have thought it would be a walkover.
The difference is Kettering have forwards who can score.
Two ex Prem Players Nile Range ex Newcastle being one who bagged a goal.
You’ve watched one game
And several of Barrow where I said we need a striker only to be told it's better to have goals coming from other players ,where are they.
No several games and we need a forward who can score
I eas

User avatar
Jim
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 7261
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 4:45 pm
Contact:

Re: Barrow v Doncaster match thread

Post by Jim » Mon Nov 04, 2024 11:36 am

Didn't we score three at Northampton last year (Acquah, White and Whitfield, for the record) , then blew it against a non league side when Round 3 beckoned ;)

Wild Rover
New Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:46 pm
Contact:

Re: Barrow v Doncaster match thread

Post by Wild Rover » Mon Nov 04, 2024 12:09 pm

Donny fan in peace here.

I just wanted to come on and say how impressed I was with your fans on Saturday.
Great banter with them in the Sports Bar before the game and everyone I came into contact with were brilliant. It was an enjoyable 'away day', regardless of the result (but obviously that helped!).

I put a post on our fans' forum (I'm Pancho Regan on there):

https://www.drfc-vsc.co.uk/index.php?topic=292627.0

Regarding the game, it was an even contest and I felt one goal was always going to win it.
I was just relieved to finally get a win at your place, the first I've witnessed and my first visit was in the Conference in 1998!

All the best for the rest of the season.

User avatar
Wintergreen
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 7481
Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 12:38 pm
Location: The Blue Planet
Contact:

Re: Barrow v Doncaster match thread

Post by Wintergreen » Mon Nov 04, 2024 3:40 pm

Good to hear bud, always regarded Donny as a good footballing outfit no matter what league you have been in.
We will foller the soccer, over land and sea...

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bluessupporter, colyates and 25 guests