Ban them. Last thing we need is new supporters enjoying themselves.Matty wrote: ↑Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:56 amYeah why has that started this season, they must have never been before.boyliegladbach wrote: ↑Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:17 pm I would rather hear a drum than that awful racket some of the children on the Holker St end make during the opposition keepers goal kicks.
Fleetwood home
-
Bottleofsass
- Member
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:50 pm
- Contact:
Re: Fleetwood home
- Sea Dog Sam
- Bronze Member
- Posts: 790
- Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:47 pm
- Contact:
Re: Fleetwood home
Yes. Football has moved on. The last time I saw/heard a rattle at the football was when I was aged 8 in the late 60sHolkerbird wrote: ↑Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:42 amI was surprised to hear it too. Haven't heard it anywhere for years. It is definitely "old hat". Must make us look like we are set in the dark ages to the opposing fans.boyliegladbach wrote: ↑Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:17 pm I would rather hear a drum than that awful racket some of the children on the Holker St end make during the opposition keepers goal kicks.
Football has moved on.
PS rattles are making a comeback so are allowed.![]()
They aren't making a comeback, I assure you.
Shiver Me Timbers
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests