I quite agree, it's as if they have had shackles taken off and are all going forward and getting into decent positions.pjdaly wrote: ↑Sat Feb 08, 2025 8:35 pm Yes, that second-half was a pleasure to watch after a slightly worrying first-half when we didn't look like we could open up a poor Gillingham side.
Foley is an example; local kids should watch to see how a model pro performs, irrespective of the years on the clock. Good to see Spence back doing what he was doing last season.
What a great goal by Tyler Smith . . . I suppose I should rephrase that because it was a simple goal, the sort that you or I would have put away (well, maybe not I, as my zimmer might have got in the way). But when I say 'great goal' I just mean he was in the perfect place at the perfect time and that makes a refreshing change as my counting ability doesn't run high enough to tally up how many balls across the six yard box over the last few seasons have found nobody there on the end of them.
Just as we should be!